Forums

Videos not working on iphone

Sort:
Aequus

Hi,

To my great disappointment lately some of the ideos do not download on the iphone. Namely Sam's last two and today's (3/12/2010) video by Danny. I had no problems with an in-between video by Dzindzi, and of course all the previous ones are still working fine.

Any help from staff?

Thanks

erik

taking a look...

Aequus

Thanks Eric - I suppose you did something, as I can now load the movies without problems, just as before.

Otherwise my iphone just woke up in a better mood...

Cheers,

H.

erik

our processing script just finally got through it :)

erbon

I'm having a similar situation. Is there anything I can do on my end?

jpramirez

im having problems watching videos on my iphone 5 and 4. both phones have been working fine and today i cannot view any videos. ive reset both phones but still having no luck. i tried watching through the app and through a browser and still nothing.

wataroo

I got exactly the same problem as jpramirez. Not only in iPhone app but also android app. Please help.

kohai

The team are working on this at the moment. Should be fixed later today hopefully.

lkjh99

Some videos are working on the app but it seems the newer ones are not working. I am using an ipad2

lkjh99

Also videos are not working through the normal website at all while using the iPad.

Stoopids

Im having this problem now with iphone 5. It only downloads 2 min of the video and no sound.