Forums

Can't play live chess

Sort:
cc2hges16501

I've also encountered same issue on my ipad mini since two days. it now seems to be resolved, the live game loads and I can play. Please try it out. Thank You, Chess.com! 

sridsp
Nope! The problem is not resolved, it still persists.
titopresi

Ok  but what can we do?

no solution about ?

ipad too old? 

sridsp
The problem is resolved folks!!! Please download the latest version of the game and PLAY 😊
chessologist101
I can't play live games on the app! What gives?
sridsp

Pls download the latest update from app store or play store. Then try to play live chess

chessologist101

Thanks, let me try that.

anilthawani
I am unable to connect with the server it is loading indefinitely
anilthawani
Thanks I am waiting to start enjoying my favourite game of chess
Alex

This should be fixed with the recent update 3.6.14. If you are still having issues, you can PM me. Thank you for your patience!

sea_of_trees

Dunder Mifflin, This is Pam,

How can I help you?

RonaldJosephCote

https://www.chess.com/news/view/the-unique-reason-the-broken-now-fixed-chess-com-app-made-headlines-6918

notmtwain

Now that it has been fixed in the app, can we get the news out to all the IOS app users before they start 2^32 additional threads?

Knightghost1

What's wrong with chess.com app? Haven't been able to play a single live chess game in nearly three months. Someone should please rectify this before I die of depression!

Knightghost1

I use an IPad3 and I still can't load a live game. @Notmtwain

notmtwain
Knightghost1 wrote:

I use an IPad3 and I still can't load a live game. @Notmtwain

Did you download the latest update? (3.6.14)

/https://www.chess.com/news/view/the-unique-reason-the-broken-now-fixed-chess-com-app-made-headlines-6918

explains that OldiPads can't count deal with integers above 2 billion.

Knightghost1

Have just done the update.... Fully functional now, thank you.

amit_gajkal

unable to load the live chess. i can open archives and other but not live chess what could be the reason??

Is the problem from Chess.com or is it related with my system?

Please help!

Amit

q_bomb

same thing... whenever i hit a find match button...it seems to be loading forevernull