Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

Help me

• 3 years ago · Quote · #1

Coolguy249

Hi........ Im New In This Chess And Just Know How To Play It Last 5 Days Ago. And I Need Help How To Be A Pro Player...... I Have Been Challenge Peoples And They Wins EveryTime...... Only The Poor Ones Losed By Me........ All I Want Is Just To Know How To Do The TacTics

• 3 years ago · Quote · #2

PhilipB

Keep practising

• 3 years ago · Quote · #3

Coolguy249

PhilipB wrote:

Keep practising

Ok???

• 3 years ago · Quote · #4

UnratedGamesOnly

Coolguy249 wrote:

Hi........ Im New In This Chess And Just Know How To Play It Last 5 Days Ago. And I Need Help How To Be A Pro Player...... I Have Been Challenge Peoples And They Wins EveryTime...... Only The Poor Ones Losed By Me........ All I Want Is Just To Know How To Do The TacTics

Why are you wanting to study tactics when you should be studying the basics?  Like proper development, piece placement, opening priciples. 

• 3 years ago · Quote · #5

Coolguy249

UnratedGamesOnly wrote:
    Coolguy249 wrote:

Why are you wanting to study tactics when you should be studying the basics?  Like proper development, piece placement, opening priciples. 

Erm...... Cause i Already knew the basics........

• 3 years ago · Quote · #6

UnratedGamesOnly

Coolguy249 wrote:
    UnratedGamesOnly wrote:
    Coolguy249 wrote:

Not to be rude, but you dont know about opening principles, piece placement, development, etc.  I went over some of your games.  You still need to work on the basics, and i dont mean how the pieces move.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #7

Coolguy249

UnratedGamesOnly wrote:
    Coolguy249 wrote:
    UnratedGamesOnly wrote:
    Coolguy249 wrote:

Not to be rude, but you dont know about opening principles, piece placement, development, etc.  I went over some of your games.  You still need to work on the basics, and i dont mean how the pieces move.

Ok Then..................... But What If U Teach Me The Basics

• 3 years ago · Quote · #8

kohai

• 3 years ago · Quote · #9

losingmove

You can just think a lot about chess....always think chess...have it in your mind....when someone says 'good morning'...you reply...'chess'...when you get married and the preachers says 'do you take this bride to be your lawful wedded wife?'...you reply 'chess'...

Only chess kind of devotion can chess your chess to chess to a chessier chessel

• 3 years ago · Quote · #10

Coolguy249

LOL Thats Really Out Of Topic..........................

• 2 years ago · Quote · #12

Coolguy249

Of Course :)

• 2 years ago · Quote · #13

PonieGirl

the goal is to not get nitty greedy haha

Post your reply: