Forums

I am impressed!

Sort:
Dietmar

I recently played a 2 0 game where my opponent happened to disconnect after he blundered a piece (which would have resulted in a mate in two) with about 1:25 left. I am sure it was a mere coincindence. After waiting for the clock to run down I see the notice popping up that "Your opponent may have violated the Fair Play Policy and may have his account restricted."

That's pretty impressive as somehow the software must make a link between seeing the mate in two and the disconnect. I wouldn't even have thought that this is possible to accomplish. Certainly another reason why chess.com enjoys the popularity is has.

Fear_ItseIf

It does that whenever someone lags out and forfeits on time.

CYC0MIKO

Chess.com will strike down upon them with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers!

Aspasa

"Your opponent may have violated the Fair Play Policy and may have his account restricted."

Your opponent may also have done 100 other things to disconnect. This message is a joke and should be smiled at as such.

ameerhamzakhan

this message always appear whenever someone disconnect

Dietmar

Darn. I guess I don't play enough Live chess or my opponents are too nice that I never ran across this message before.

waffllemaster
CYC0MIKO wrote:

Chess.com will strike down upon them with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers!

This is the message it should display every time instead.  Also it could add:

"And they will know my name is Erik when I lay my vengence upon thee!"