Forums

Look at this sportsmanship! (Sarcasm)

Sort:
BestCombo

GAME OVER - BestCombo vs. devries986 - BestCombo won by checkmate (+8). Your new bullet rating is 1292.

devries986 has left the chat.

NEW GAME (773409696) - devries986 [0.0] vs.BestCombo [1.0] (1 0 rated) (win: 8, draw: 0, loss: -8)

GAME OVER - devries986 vs. BestCombo - BestCombo won by checkmate (+8). Your new bullet rating is 1300. Match score: devries986 [0.0] vs. BestCombo [2.0]

NEW GAME (773410835) - BestCombo [2.0] vs.devries986 [0.0] (1 0 rated) (win: 7, draw: -1, loss: -9)

devries986: Kill yourself

devries986: You're garbage

devries986: Lucky wins you're worthless

BestCombo: how was that luck

BestCombo: ?

GAME OVER - BestCombo vs. devries986 - devries986 won on time (-9). Your new bullet rating is 1291. Match score: BestCombo [2.0] vs. devries986 [1.0]

Share on Facebook | Share on Twitter

Review with opponent | Review alone

devries986: Lol

devries986: Loser

devries986: Try so hard to be fast

devries986: You're garbage

Then he wins on time when I pre-moved mate in one. People like him/her just makes me turn off my chat. 

Share your stories of unsportsmanship like behavior.

macer75
BestCombo wrote:

Then he wins on time when I pre-moved mate in one.

Wait... how is that possible?

RonaldJosephCote

Why didn't you post this in the other thread??

Chessman265
macer75 wrote:
BestCombo wrote:

Then he wins on time when I pre-moved mate in one.

Wait... how is that possible?

He had 0.1 seconds left on his clock.

RonaldJosephCote

The mods are just gonna delete this for naming & shaming, but let me get my pencil.    Don't play devries986.  Got it!      To be fair, he did say your garbage twice.    Don't know if that counts??

johnmusacha

What a "Drama Mama".

BestCombo

@macer75 I don't know the exact time i had but it was most likely under 1 second and the server makes your move when they receive it. So there is a slight delay before the move is recorded.

I can tolerate a good amount without becoming angry. Since this is common problem I just wanted to share it, you would say turn off your chat or go to chesskids. But I want to the possibility to talk to my opponent if he wanted to analyze/discuss.