Forums

The Prettiest chess player!

Sort:
Pulpofeira

Can you say someone is pretty pretty in English?

KirbieDerbieDoo2812

generally you would want to avoid that because it just looks weird on paper

KirbieDerbieDoo2812

you would say something like "oh that girl is very pretty"

TheNameofNames
Duckfest wrote:

This thread doesn't really deliver on it's promise. I was expecting images of hot babes that are also smart,  but the total number of pretty chess players is really pathetic. After scanning all 23 pages, it was the picture of a young Ivanchuk that impressed me most. 

Given the fact that multiple members are complaining about objectification and are unhappy with a thread like this, my advice to defenders of this topic:  Don't choose this hill to die on. This underwhelming collection not worth saving.  The mods might as well kill it. 

lol

KirbieDerbieDoo2812

@TheNameofNames lmao that guy has the facts

maxkho2

Qiyu Zhou and Anna Cramling for me, and that's not because both of them are streamers. I'd actually argue the opposite ─ both of them are popular streamers at least partially because they are physically attractive. I'm allowed to compliment chess players on appearance without "objectifying" them or whatever, right?

KirbieDerbieDoo2812

this is literally a forum full of simps and people (like me) who tell them that this is stupid

DreamscapeHorizons

KirbieDerbieDoo2812

i agree smh

Sigognac

IM Laura Unuk is the only answer.

KirbieDerbieDoo2812

simpsss

Derek-C-Goodwin

I like the Korean Chess team, they do chess based pop songs too.

KirbieDerbieDoo2812

wtf did i just watch

all i see is a bunch of weird singing and bad tik tok dances

132J

Wtf is that sh*t 

TheNameofNames

KirbieDerbieDoo2812

i must agree

zone_chess

It has to be either me or Magnus.

KirbieDerbieDoo2812

bro what

snoozyman

Gambitiodic

Chuck Norris invented chess when he punched a tile floor, sending a shockwave to the center of the Earth's iron core, the antipodal force of which sent magma and molten metal oozing back up through the ground on which he stood. From this crucible, Chuck Norris sculpted the game's 32 pieces with his bare hands before they were able to cool and harden, then placed them back on a small segment of tile floor that he had not earlier destroyed through that singular display of his raw physical power. A moment later, Chuck Norris simultaneously invented and mastered the game that we now play in its modern form.

This forum topic has been locked