2-Movers Collection - WCCT Challenge 2

• 24 months ago · Quote · #21

Adriandmen

s0030135 wrote:

Mate in 3(Grasshopper):

1.e3 Ga2 2.Ga1 any 3.Gh8#

or

1.e3 Gf4 2.Ga7 any 3.Gh7#

Congratulations s00301351.e3 is the correct answer!! Good job.

• 24 months ago · Quote · #22

Asorski

Just logged in.

Mate in 3

I just looked at the white pawns on c2 and c3 and how it can help to mate the King. I found the use these pawns. Solved it in 5 minutes!Cool

• 24 months ago · Quote · #23

Adriandmen

Great job Asorski. Well doneI saw a puzzle like this and made a variant of it. 

That's it for this WCCT challenge. Thank you all for posting on this thread!!

~~ Adriandmen ~~

• 24 months ago · Quote · #24

Asorski

Adriandmen, This is too much!

s0030135 is simply amazing! His solving power is beyond doubt. How about giving him a Solving Champion Title? With this, he is automatically exempted from solving but he can participate in the discussion of the problem.

He had solve instantly my Mind Cracker No. 4. I conferred to him the idea of the title. I'm waiting for his response. I think he must be grateful and accept the title to give other solvers a chance. He can solve other composer's problem but not ours.

What can you say?

• 24 months ago · Quote · #25

Adriandmen

Yeah Asorski. I think s0030135 is a great solver. He really deserves a title. I think I make some Royal Puzzles. These puzzles will be for everyone with some solver instinct. I make some of these puzzles and every puzzle they solve will earn them one point. Solving a Royal Puzzle will earn them three points.

How about this idea? Maybe we could cooperate with the point counting.

~~ Adriandmen ~~

• 24 months ago · Quote · #26

Asorski

Adriandmen wrote:

Yeah Asorski. I think s0030135 is a great solver. He really deserves a title. I think I make some Royal Puzzles. These puzzles will be for everyone with some solver instinct. I make some of these puzzles and every puzzle they solve will earn them one point. Solving a Royal Puzzle will earn them three points.

How about this idea? Maybe we could cooperate with the point counting.

~~ Adriandmen ~~

I think we need to study carefully the mechanics of this one. Only the two of us regularly post a problem, our original chess problems. maybe we can open a new forum to discuss this matter with other composer.

Post your reply: