Forums

Daily Puzzle Submissions! *Be Involved*

Sort:
but
it wont let put a game
macvillanueva

I am puzzled by the forkman's puzzle.  It should be a one mover.  I don't know why the solution should be that long.

Gothmogsbane

Forkman made the win all the more sweeter with the extra moves.

pengowo

miyagis puzzle is very EASY so please make them difficult

ripper_nish

forkman wrote: Here's a puzzle I made up. 

Ya i agree with apple 27

1st move Nd6 is mate.

johnlumanog

hey! chess enthusiast, try this one......white mates in 3 moves

but

what???

Ranigad

Easy-Medium (there are three variations)

Easy

linus911

YES PLEASE!

heres mine!

WHITE TO MOVE

CHECKMATE IN ONE MOVE

hope you like it!

chawil

This puzzle if from a blitz (10 minute) game. It is White to move and win material.

This is fairly simple, you should see the solution almost immediately.

chawil

Someone asked about an editor. I use the excellent free Babas Chess, which also allows you to play online. It has a full range of editing options, including saving positions to the clipbloard in fen/pgn format for pasting into chess.com's own editor. I haven't had a lot of luck with the chess.com editor so I prefer to use that one, and it's free! Just do a search for Babas or go directly to the website:

www.babaschess.net

but

wow

CheckmateBlack
Guys, if u hav done my puzzle, plz put yes on ur post. if u hav alredy posted then just edit and put it in. THX!!!
MasterGnu

infinitum wrote:

Try this one. Its from a game I had played quite recently. The level of difficulty is Easy. Mate in 4.

It is not mate in 4, that requires that your opponent makes exactly the moves you wish him to make. Then it's not a puzzle but a chess dream. What would be the response to 27.Qc8?

linus911

Sprite wrote: Chesscrazy127, that's a good example of a smothered mate, but isn't checkmate as white can play 2.Kxa2 and avoid the mate.

then its Ra7# cuz the knight is blocking b3

BelgianRocker

I guess people like to make everything complicated. forkman and chessnoob1997, those are the bottom 2 puzzles of the first page, i can see a mate in 1 in both puzzles. On forkmans 1.Nd6# and on chessnoob1997's 1.Rxh5#.

Pantera0918

easy - medium?

starwraith
very nice panther    edit:  *pantera*.    LYCAN, you have way too many bishops on white squares. 
lotus_elise

yeah is true..

hanngo

easy mate in 1

This forum topic has been locked