SandyJames

Reminds me of the Billy Joel song

We didn't start the fire

It was always burning

Since the world's been turning...

sunandthreestars

Justin Bieber sing Imagine by John Lennon 

Southernsoldier
Hitler and John Wilkes Booth form a new country called The Confederate States of Naztopia and subsequently conquer us all except for Denmark who pays them off in dolphin soup.
Southernsoldier
Lord Voledomort rises again and attacks us wee muggles.
Southernsoldier
If the United States Air Force decided to unleash half of their power the world would crack like a egg. (/)
TheDodoBird

army from planet stosdny destroy the earth

orthodude

The world ends as a result of the three great 'waves' of the popular will which brings about absolulte equality of the sexes; the end of private property and the end of the nuclear family. Concluding with barracks and dining halls and recreation temples.

Southernsoldier
Moon melts and we drown in molten nacho cheese.
wujek_dziadek

elenin will hit us ;)

ivandh

Everyone will commit suicide so they don't have to hear about elenin.

madhacker

Chess pieces come to life, grow huge, and go on a rampage killing all humans

Sorg67

Ants learn that they out number humans 5 Billion to 1 and attack.  Oh wait, that would eliminate humans,  hmmmm.....  that might save the world.

Chess4001

black death coming back exccept having super resistance.

trysts

-An omniscient Beaver damns everyone.

SonofaBishop67

In an effort to discover why dinosaurs were selected for extinction, we clone them and they eat everyone.

chessdude46

The common cold becomes lethal.

Ubik42

Some sort of strange thing or something comes from out of nowhere and demolishes everything.

This might make for a good movie too. I am going to start on a script.

Ubik42

Also, alien invisible zombie space clowns from Andromeda land on earth. But then they see a large asteroid heading for earth, so they leave, and the asteroid destroys the world.

hansel

i get a kdr of below 2.00 in black ops