Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

6-0 Soccer game!

• 24 months ago · Quote · #1

Bigtags7

Just played my first state soccer game and won 6 nil :D Was awesome and tonight get to see avengers!! Best day ever...

So...How was your day? Laughing

• 24 months ago · Quote · #2

slide_checkmate

I did exactly the same as all that, except we went to Luna Park as well   ;)

• 24 months ago · Quote · #3

slide_checkmate

hahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahah

• 24 months ago · Quote · #4

slide_checkmate

bobby_jr wrote:
    slide_checkmate wrote:

hahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahaahahahah

^to many A's here

I disagree. The number of A's is perfectly appropriate.

• 24 months ago · Quote · #5

TisButAScratch

you're supposed to call it "football," so you can then ridicule us Americans when we call it soccer.  Anyway, nice game.

• 24 months ago · Quote · #6

slide_checkmate

No... Because we have our own football, AFL. We can hardly call the feet only sport football... lol

• 24 months ago · Quote · #7

slide_checkmate

By the way Bigtags just saw avengers yesterday. I have to say, the awesomeness levels were higher than anything I've seen in a long time :)

Post your reply: