Forums

GOOD NEWS --- I Have Invented Nothing ( lol )

Sort:
cabadenwurt

Not wishing to upset anyone with a genuine new idea but I want to state very clearly that I myself have invented nothing. There will NOT be a Cabadenwurt Opening, nor a Cabadenwurt Defence nor even a Cabadenwurt Variation. Sorry one and all but that is how things stand  lol.

Screener

?

cabadenwurt

As stated if someone has invented a genuine new idea in Chess that would be a good thing. This is of course a rare event and there is a thread on the go here in these forums claiming that a new idea has been created. Over 550 posts have been added to that thread which is going round and round and round trying to settle the questions about the possible new idea. In an attempt to look at this sort of thing in a humorous way I have stated the obvious ( that I have invented Nothing ). Mind you I once had an idea for a semi-perpetualmotion machine but things did not work as planned  lol. 

JamieKowalski

Well it's about time! We've all been waiting for you to not invent something!

cabadenwurt

Thanks for the post JamieKowalski. I didn't want to waste a lot of my on-line time by claiming to have invented something. I was going to lay claim to the Cabadenwurt Defence which consists of getting into big trouble during a game and then resigning and moving on to the next game but I think that my fellow Woodpushers have been doing that type of thing for a long time  lol. 

JamieKowalski

I am inspired. I plan on not inventing anything very soon. I'll keep you posted.

Metastable

cabadenwurt, i respect your non-opening. I will choose not to refute your assertion in a voluminous barrage of emotionally charged, belligerent posts laced with ad hominem attacks and non sequiturs. Should I ever not invent an opening myself, perhaps we can, in the spirit of open and friendly collaboration, choose not to test our respective examples of prior art in a round robin engine tournament.

JamieKowalski

cabadenwurt,

I'm very sorry to report that upon further analysis, your nothing is easily refuted thus: 1.e4!

ivandh

A great service to the chess.com community, not bugging us with another stupid opening.

cabadenwurt

Thanks for the recent posts.

JamieKowalski: When I'm on the White side of the Chessboard I prefer to play 1.d4, therefore the analysis might be a bit off in my case.

Metastable: It is very kind of you to remain calm at this time. It is not all that easy to be a person that has not got any new ideas but I am prepared to take on that burden for the Peace of all here.

Fuoaded: Thanks for pointing out the contributions of Arab Scholars to the field of Mathematics, I certainly do not want to steal any of their ideas. I should therefore state my position as not having any new ideas to avoid any reference to nothing ( ie such as to Zero ).

Ivandh: As I have several threads on the go here at this Site that include such important subjects as: Machines, Music, Avatars, Geese, Old TV Shows, etc etc, I cannot risk my credibility by making questionable claims about any New Openings.  

jontsef

You can't just start threads with grandiose claims and so forth without providing coherent examples, analyses, and evidence!

cabadenwurt

Thanks for the input Jontsef, you make some good points. At this point I can only say that if one were to go thru my threads in these forums one would not find any new ideas of any consequence. So one could say that the lack of evidence is in itself evidence and therefore there is nothing to analyse. That is to say " out of nothing comes nothing ".  

overclockedapebrain

More people should be unimaginative and unoriginal.  It would keep the world much more relax.  Perhaps then we could overcome our negative primate desires and finally explore infinite expanse that is our universe.

Metastable

I always wanted to be a lion-tamer. But perhaps a transition in small steps would be best, say, via investment banking or finance.

jontsef
cabadenwurt wrote:

Thanks for the input Jontsef, you make some good points. At this point I can only say that if one were to go thru my threads in these forums one would not find any new ideas of any consequence. So one could say that the lack of evidence is in itself evidence and therefore there is nothing to analyse. That is to say " out of nothing comes nothing ".  

"lack of evidence is evidence" "out of nothing comes nothing" are you saying there is no god?

JamieKowalski

Earlier today I was driving home from work, when all of a sudden... BAM! Nothing happened! It totally caught me off guard.

msjenned
cabadenwurt wrote:

Not wishing to upset anyone with a genuine new idea but I want to state very clearly that I myself have invented nothing. There will NOT be a Cabadenwurt Opening, nor a Cabadenwurt Defence nor even a Cabadenwurt Variation. Sorry one and all but that is how things stand  lol.

I want to see Cabadenwurt Variation blindfold 5/2 Blitz.

JamieKowalski

@msjenned,

An interesting idea. Why bother using your eyes when there's nothing to see?

By the way, I'm horrible at blindfold chess, but I'm pretty good at earplug chess!

Eatityounastyasshack

HAHAHAHAHA! Nice one!

I think I might have invented a new type of salad dressing, but that's about it.
So... To compensate for this flaw here's a nice documentary of a slow mover trying to mate former garden champion 'Fee Lahjn Biist'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul0gfCyeiyM

cabadenwurt

Thanks for the new posts.

Overclockedapebrain: You make some great points, it is hard to relax with too many over-achievers around and I am trying to do my part in keeping things calm.

Metastable: I agree that small steps is the way to go, besides being around hungry Lions would make me nervous.

JamieKowalski: Since the modern world is such a hectic place it can be quite a shock to have nothing happen. Indeed being able to enjoy peace and quiet may be a lost art.

Msjenned: Only the Cababenwurt Defence has been completed as mentioned in a earlier post. It is a rather calm plan as one does not have the stress of trying to rescue a lost game, one just resigns and moves on to the next game ( very relaxing ).