Forums

Guess Winerkleiner's Secret #2

Sort:
winerkleiner

Another clue, Guess the comedian and you guess the sitcom.  Plus I wore a leather jacket which they let me keep on this sitcom.

AnnaZC

Henry Winkler as the Fonz or Fonzie, Happy Days

winerkleiner
AnnaZafi wrote:

Lol nope not Fonzie, this comedian had his own show in the 90's

corrijean

Seinfeld? That seems too obvious.

Joseph-S

Home Improvement?

AnnaZC
winerkleiner wrote:
AnnaZafi wrote:

dont know anyone else with leather jacketsFrown

winerkleiner
corrijean wrote:

Seinfeld? That seems too obvious.

Yes too obvious so no not seinfeld, another clue coming soon,

Pee Wee German

winerkleiner
Joseph-S wrote:

Home Improvement?

Nope not Tim Allen of Home Improvement fame.

winerkleiner
AnnaZafi wrote:
winerkleiner wrote:
AnnaZafi wrote:

dont know anyone else with leather jackets

The leather jacket was worn by me on an episode of this famous comedian's sitcom of the 1990's.  He is well known even today.

In this particular episode I wore a black leather jacket and a white t-shirt (like The Fonz I suppose), good luck and good guessing!

AnnaZC

that short person in Taxi, Danny Devito, remember, he was such a ******* but funny, a *******, but amusing mostly

winerkleiner
AnnaZafi wrote:

that short person in Taxi, Danny Devito, remember, he was such a ******* but funny, a *******, but amusing mostly

Lol no

corrijean

Roseanne?

AnnaZC

she was a biiiiiiiig womanUndecided

winerkleiner
corrijean wrote:

Roseanne?

Lol that's big (lady) no!

winerkleiner
AnnaZafi wrote:

she was a biiiiiiiig woman

Still is I think, but I agree!

corrijean

The John Larroquette Show?

winerkleiner
snakewit wrote:

Hey, if and when we guess right, is there a way to see your cameo on YouTube or elsewhere?

my guess: Everybody Loves Raymond (probably how everyone felt next to Brad Garrett)

I'm not sure it's been almost 20 years ago, but ELR is cold (no).

Joseph-S
snakesbelly wrote:
You were the coroner of Munckinland in the Wizard of Oz....Yes! I know! It is not a sitcom,Yes ,I know that is old but I had no TV for 12 years OK!! And the not knowing is killing me ,millions of people talking about shows I have never heard of ,struggling to embed you tube videos,not knowing how to send links....you don't know the life I lead!! The sideward glances at the dinner parties when I don't laugh at what George said in Seinfeld,or who the guy is that play in some CSI show...then the invites become less, phones are not answered,the whispering behind your back ,the raised eyebrows when you quote from Little house on the Prairie...one day someone give you both DVDs for Men in Black ,you watch it 4367 times on a portable DVD player that you've hooked up to your car battery , armed with your knew knowledge you feel able to become a valuable member of society again ,to laugh and be happy ....then you meet AnnaZafi ...you sense the raised eyebrow when she comments on your men in black references and you know the whole cycle is about to repeat itself!!!! Anyway I am off topic now ,but thanks for listening I feel a bit better.

Laughing

AnnaZC
snakesbelly wrote:

BTW Anna that group I belong to where we do the thing with the dead chess players had a  séance last night and we had a hell of a time trying to contact you ! If you are still serious about being part of it try drinking a bit more it is always easier to contact members when they are either in the spirit or full of spirits.

uhmmmm, my sincere apologies for not being contactable through the seance thing,

the weed I was doing took me to an alternate universe, where deep purple, lime green, and cat puke yellow were the backdrop of ominous looking pink fluffy bunnies with serrated teeth,

ironically enough in that backdrop, a band was playing "The Sun Goes Down," there were some cats stuck in a lime tree, and they began to vomit,

maybe that explains, the colors I saw, purple, green and yellow,  

my regards to the society of deceased chess players, Taylor Swift (albeit in an angry tone) sends her wishes,

the Bieber child remains unexpressive, but did state in a brief sentence that he wishes to contact his deceased character on CSI, "Jason McCann" through your group,

Till the next full moon, my dear snakesbelly......

AnnaZC

look out for black colored fish, checkWink

thank you