Forums

Guess Winerkleiner's Secret #2

Sort:
winerkleiner
AnnaZafi wrote:

you have feet rash?

the fungus is circular, with a white rim, pink on the inside, and a budding red dot in the center

Lol no fungus, cold not my secret.

winerkleiner
snakewit wrote:

Where is the hint you promised 24 hours ago?

Ok you are right, my clue is I was affectionally known in college as Pee Wee German which caused me some grief but have learned to embrace the nickname since.

Good luck!

corrijean

You're extremely short?

corrijean
snakesbelly wrote:

Hah!! finally !!! You have a particularly small alien in your head and he is German...or you are half human half bonsai or you are a midget or you are the size of a cat named Orion ....wait....you ARE a cat aren't you???!!!

A typing cat.

RobertLiu666

you got your pants accidentally cut open

winerkleiner
corrijean wrote:

You're extremely short?

And you my lady are extremely right and bright!  Now in the next few posts will need more details.  There are 2 impartially I am looking for...  

winerkleiner
snakewit wrote:

Are you sure it wasn't just that the water was so cold in the shower?

(Sorry, I'm not as explicit as ciljettu would be)

Lol there's that snake wit we hear so much about, but no shinkage here, mostly Smile

corrijean

In the US, the average height of a man is approximately 5'10" (The same height as I am, coincidentally. But I am at about the 86th percentile for US women.).

If we are trying to guess your height, let's start the guessing out at 5'5"?

But we also have to remember that height is a continuous distribution, not a discrete distribution.

winerkleiner
snakesbelly wrote:

I give up ....you respond with h6 to e4 ( that feels very cold) ,you only have two toes ,like an ostrich but they are very small,everything about you is small or you are secretly a ninja, those are my last attempts

The Snakes are so close, don't give up.  No covent ninja with me.  I do have toes, 10 to be precise but not as large as most.  Cold not my secret.

winerkleiner

15 Hours Ago · Quote · #183

snakesbelly

winerkleiner...the college years 

It's like looking into a mirror

winerkleiner

Ok guess my height at will Coorijean and 5'5'' is tall.

corrijean
chubbychocobo wrote:

u got a part in lotr?

There is a kid in my power yoga class who I have mentally classified as a hobbit. He has a Justin Bieber haircut and is about 4'9" tall. He is very talented at balancing poses.

winerkleiner
corrijean wrote:
chubbychocobo wrote:

u got a part in lotr?

There is a kid in my power yoga class who I have mentally classified as a hobbit. He has a Justin Bieber haircut and is about 4'9" tall. He is very talented at balancing poses.

Because of my "talent" I did a walk through on a specific sitcom, guess my talent and the sitcom.

AnnaZC
snakesbelly wrote:

OMG!!!! You are an Arquillian!!!!!!!!

you are a MIB fan freak, right

winerkleiner
chubbychocobo wrote:

limbo dance?

Nope not the talent, but good guess.

winerkleiner
snakesbelly wrote:

I'm guessing that's some sort of an alien, so cold not my secret, however, my classication does start with an "A". 

winerkleiner
AnnaZafi wrote:
snakesbelly wrote:

you are a MIB fan freak, right

Yes but wrong, not my secret. 

AnnaZC

Adams Apple (you have yes)

ATF (you work for them)

Aquadextrous (you could be)

RobertLiu666

your a apple

winerkleiner
AnnaZafi wrote:

Adams Apple (you have yes)

ATF (you work for them)

Aquadextrous (you could be)

Nope those A's are off except for the adams apple, you are short for your guesses today Anna, wee

Pee Wee German