Forums

Guess Winerkleiner's Secret #2

Sort:
winerkleiner
chubbychocobo wrote:
snakesbelly wrote:

I think we have our stories mixed up ,the whole Snow White thing was made by Disney to entertain kids,I'm talking about the original,I think Chubby also, the one where the girl eventually has the affair with the half-brother of the prince ,kills him by injecting poison into an apple and then uses her talking mirror to govern the kingdom with an iron fist after locking the original prince in a tower. The dwarves got killed in a freak mining accident ,they where like trapped in a shaft for weeks and eventually starved to death. I think there was also a talking cat that ended up living fairly happily for a few weeks before being eaten by a wolf posing as the wicked witch.

yes, not many know the prince owned the mine and was called jones.  snow white had fooled dopey, the dwarf, into believing he was married to her.  with his last breath dopey sang a moving song (not powerful enough to move the rocks tho') hoping to contact his beloved boss, mr jones, who he foolishly believed was feverishly organizing a rescue operation outside, asking about his wife's well being.  mr jones was of course gleefully munching on an apple at that time while listening to the tune, which he sold off to some wannabe musicians called the rattlesnakes or something.  

the apple was not a good one, but the tune was.  anybody know it?

Yes the forementioned tune was Basktetball Jones or...?

winerkleiner
AnnaZafi wrote:

snakes, chubby and winer,

are you all short peeps?

I'm short where it counts/no screaming 0's with me...this a good thing? Smile

winerkleiner
AnnaZafi wrote:
snakesbelly wrote:

That's the one, but in the original the girl was called Sue-Ellen ....think the dwarves where of the Ewing family or something I know one was called Johnboy

dallas, tv series

I thought his name was Outhouseboy!

winerkleiner
chubbychocobo wrote:

i'm short at 5'8.  probably much shorter than snakes and much taller than winer.

I'm 4'8 but I have huge feet, so it not true what they say about men and big feet Frown

winerkleiner
chubbychocobo wrote:

oh well, the tune i was refering to.  now i feel like fuad in family guy ...

Alright The Bee Gees made the cut!!

winerkleiner
AnnaZafi wrote:

lol,

you are cute too chubby

Won't your snake's avatar eat his bird avatar?  If so can we watch? Smile  

corrijean

There is a guy I work with that is right about 5' tall and he has a very pretty girlfriend.

I'm sure you'll find the right person someday.

winerkleiner
chubbychocobo wrote:

must've been homey ...

Wasn't he, Mr Wayans, in the movie White Chicks?

winerkleiner
corrijean wrote:

There is a guy I work with that is right about 5' tall and he has a very pretty girlfriend.

I'm sure you'll find the right person someday.

How tall (or short) was she?

corrijean

She's about half an inch to an inch shorter. He's picky, he likes women he dates to be shorter than him.

winerkleiner
corrijean wrote:

She's about half an inch to an inch shorter. He's picky, he likes women he dates to be shorter than him.

Nice but in my case there might not be any women shorter than me, Elisabetha was a foot taller.

AnnaZC
corrijean wrote:

not too bad, he can add height to his dress shoes, at the cobbler, and all he has to get are those cross trainers or casuals with THICK padded heels,

all I did was avoid heels

winerkleiner

Some guys are sensitive of their height, I have learned to accept it even embrace it, I can't do anything at this point about it anyways. 

corrijean
winerkleiner wrote:

Some guys are sensitive of their height, I have learned to accept it even embrace it, I can't do anything at this point about it anyways. 

That's the best approach.

I had an ex that was about three inches taller than me who got all touchy if I wore heels. And another who swore up and down that I was taller than I actually am because he thought he was 5'10" and he was really about an inch shorther than that. Both big turn offs because they were so hypersensitive about it.

winerkleiner

I learned to stand on blocks, crates, and steps, they all work!!

corrijean

Laughing

I had to climb on a stepladder yesterday to reach some old files.

winerkleiner

Are you a little short(y)?

corrijean

When boxes are stacked two high on top of a filing cabinet, I am. Laughing

Actually, I'm 5'10". I always get disgruntled/claustrophobic on airplanes. Although the leg room has improved somewhat in the last few years.

AnnaZC

how is the leg room on budget airlines? any better?

always felt that economy suxs, even the service, they look down on you

AnnaZC
winerkleiner wrote:
chubbychocobo wrote:

must've been homey ...

Wasn't he, Mr Wayans, in the movie White Chicks?

yes, that was homey in white chics,

makes you want to shot homey, dont itTongue out