Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

Haywood Has Lost It

• 22 months ago · Quote · #241

HessianWarrior

It ain't fighting.

• 17 months ago · Quote · #242

HessianWarrior

e4Nf3 has bailed on chess.com. His idiotic posts will be very much missed. However he was under the user name D4E4 before and bailed on that one too. Maybe he will resurface a3h3 or something equally stupid.

• 17 months ago · Quote · #243

corrijean

I guess that is the end of people who were fond of Haywood (both the American and Dutch versions).

• 17 months ago · Quote · #244

HessianWarrior

I know they all lurk in the shadows watching and waiting for a new chance to do what they love most.

• 17 months ago · Quote · #245

electricpawn

Haywoood, whoever he was or whatever group of people he was, didn't put up much of a fight last time he was here. Maybe he's getting tired of the whole thing.

• 17 months ago · Quote · #246

cabadenwurt

Yes it seems odd that e4Nf3 has left at this time. BTW does anyone know who Harry_Soho67 is ? He seems quite strange, pehaps someone coming back under a new name ?

• 17 months ago · Quote · #247

corrijean

I don't know for sure but I'd bet 20 bucks it's johnmusacha.

• 17 months ago · Quote · #248

cabadenwurt

Thanks for the info Corrijean, I didn't care for that johnmusacha at all.

• 17 months ago · Quote · #249

HessianWarrior

electricpawn wrote:

Haywoood, whoever he was or whatever group of people he was, didn't put up much of a fight last time he was here. Maybe he's getting tired of the whole thing.

I don't think that Hayworth clown was the original Haywood, he acted like he didn't know anybody but you EP.

• 17 months ago · Quote · #250

electricpawn

HessianWarrior wrote:
    electricpawn wrote:

I don't think that Hayworth clown was the original Haywood, he acted like he didn't know anybody but you EP.

Something is up. But why would several people maintain a Haywood "franchise?" That's just weird.Where's the fun in that?

• 17 months ago · Quote · #251

HessianWarrior

electricpawn wrote:
    HessianWarrior wrote:
    electricpawn wrote:

Something is up. But why would several people maintain a Haywood "franchise?" That's just weird.Where's the fun in that?

Because the original was so good, they thought they could jump on it when he closed shop from the heat he got for romancing MSJean.

• 17 months ago · Quote · #252

corrijean

There were two Haywoods, Dutch and American (confirmed by staff as having Dutch and American ip addresses). Dutch harrassed Ms Jean and some others. American didn't like ElectricPawn. Both of them didn't seem to like HessianWarrior.

His hallmarks: non-native english speaker, obsessed with the comet Elenin and the end of the world, zen, peace, and claimed he was a blitz grandmaster.

American Hawood's hallmarks: Ill health, Chicago, bragging about wealth, talked a lot about hosting chess tournaments in Chicago area.

• 17 months ago · Quote · #253

kco

corrijean wrote:

There were two Haywoods, Dutch and American (confirmed by staff as having Dutch and American ip addresses). Dutch harrassed Ms Jean and some others. American didn't like ElectricPawn. Both of them didn't seem to like HessianWarrior.

His hallmarks: non-native english speaker, obsessed with the comet Elenin and the end of the world, zen, peace, and claimed he was a blitz grandmaster.

American Hawood's hallmarks: Ill health, Chicago, bragging about wealth, talked a lot about hosting chess tournaments in Chicago area.

Chess.com should employ you to be as thier detective.

• 17 months ago · Quote · #254

goldendog

kco: well-known as always talking about kangaroos, married a koala, drinks beer instead of eating.

• 17 months ago · Quote · #255

corrijean

kco, you could be a detective, too. Laughing Seems like you are pretty good at spotting people when they pop up again.

• 17 months ago · Quote · #256

kco

corrijean wrote:

kco, you could be a detective, too.  Seems like you are pretty good at spotting people when they pop up again.

Sometime, I get it wrong too you know, especially with goldendog one time. Embarassed 

Post your reply: