Forums

Haywood Has Lost It

Sort:
e4nf3

Yeah, but Haywood wouldn't be caught dead in Heaven.

e4nf3

Yes. You are an astute observer.

Also, what I said was a canard. Haywood was a died-in-the-wool believer.

Maybe he was raptured? I hope so. It would be nice if he could play blitz endlessly.

mrguy888
Crazychessplaya wrote:

May Haywood find peace, wherever he is.

I wonder where he is...

mrguy888
e4nf3 wrote:

Ashes to ashes and dust to dust.

Amen

Found him!

e4nf3

Haywood may have classified himself as naught but a big, fat slob. That he did. But, what I saw in him...regardless of his callous attitude as a misanthrope...was that he also (deep down, admittedly) had a big heart.

Since I have no factual basis for saying this, I could be wrong.

HessianWarrior

Haywood is one of many characters the person, who calls himself Peter, has thrown at chess.com. The Haywood character was the most interesting and entertaining.

e4nf3

Yeah. I know. He was also an Asian sage, mystic and feng shui master. Among other things.

This does not...not by any means...indicate that he was "unbalanced". I doubt it. 

But, of course, I could be dead wrong.

Also, peyote can do strange things to a fellow who is slightly unhinged to begin with.

HessianWarrior

I didn't say he was "unbalanced". I think we was bored with chess and wanted to play another kind game.

e4nf3

No. He loved chess. Blitz in particular. He just wasn't all that good at it. I told him so. But, no one listens to me. Undecided

P.S.: No...I didn't mean anything other than that maybe he should practice and study more and slow the pace down to, say, rapid chess. But...he once alluded to the thought that in blitz you don't have to worry about cheaters. That idea, BTW, is false. Understandable (I once had that impression)...but not true (5 minutes per side is plenty of time).

Old saying: "Just because you are paranoid, that doesn't mean that they aren't coming to get you."

Oh...no, I was not saying that you had said that he was unbalanced. You damned him in an array of acrimonious ways, but I don't you ever used that term.

BTW...he was right on this. You do need to bathe and shave. Study some chess, too..it wouldn't kill you.

e4nf3
mrguy888 wrote:
e4nf3 wrote:

Amen

Found him!

Very titillating. Care to expound?

mrguy888
e4nf3 wrote:
mrguy888 wrote:
e4nf3 wrote:

Amen

Found him!

Very titillating. Care to expound?

I have a few times here and there.

HessianWarrior

Hey Hopawrong why don't you play a game or two before you flap your lips, you haven't played one single game in the 4 months you have lurked around on chess.com. I was done studying 40 years ago and I ain't starting now. As far as the haircut and shave you sound like my bitchy wife. And as for you, get a better camera; then you can take off your overalls and put your rifle away, and make sure the safety is Off.

HessianWarrior

Another appearance and another boot. Eavesdropper only lasted less than 20 minutes.

e4nf3

Yeah, it shows that you haven't studied chess in forty years.

I don't like you or how you treated Haywood.

You are not only a dishevlled, bad chess player but also a scatologist.

HessianWarrior
e4nf3 wrote:

You are not only a dishevlled, bad chess player but also a scatologist.

Yeah Clem if I did that kind of work you would make a nasty speicimen.

corrijean

Hah, if you saw how Haywood has treated people, you'd be on HW's side in a heartbeat.

e4nf3

Why would you not think I'm well aware of Haywood's work? Duh.

Yes, he played the villain. But it was all just a comedic spoof.

Now, this unbathed, shaggy-faced one...he is truly onerous and creepy.

That's my view.

bigpoison

Hashish creepy?!

Nah, he's just ornery.

e4nf3

For sure. I know.

I'm just rattling his cage. He likes it.

He has a yen to sink his teeth into something meaty.

corrijean

Yeah, HW is just fine. Ornery, but straight up.

Haywood, on the other hand, stalks people by sending them long, creepy messages. I've seen him impersonate at least a few people by stealing their avatars, setting up names with only one character difference, and going around posting vulgarities under the spoofed identity. That guy is a true creep.