Dischyzer

• 19 months ago · #3762

Dischyzer

[COMMENT DELETED]
  • 19 months ago · #3763

Dischyzer

• 19 months ago · #3764

Ubik42

In this post I intend to express my views about Dischyzer with gentleness and respect. To get right down to it, Dadaism is the driving force behind Dischyzer's beliefs (as I would certainly not call them logically reasoned arguments). I've said that before and I've said it often, but perhaps I haven't been concrete enough or specific enough, so now I'll try to remedy those shortcomings. I'll try to be a lot more specific and concrete when I explain that my cause is to straighten out Dischyzer's thinking. I call upon men and women from all walks of life to support my cause with their life-affirming eloquence and indomitable spirit of human decency and moral righteousness. Only then will the whole world realize that I have reason to believe that Dischyzer is about to call for ritualistic invocations of needlessly formal rules. I pray that I'm wrong, of course, because the outcome could be devastating. Nevertheless, the indications are there that nothing unites people like a common enemy. That's why I would encourage everybody to take some shots of their own at Dischyzer by reprimanding him for impinging upon our daily lives.

Dischyzer maintains that either diabolism is the only alternative to frotteurism or that those of us who oppose him would rather run than fight. Dischyzer denies any other possibility. We must build a sane and healthy society free of his destructive influences.

• 19 months ago · #3765

Dischyzer

[COMMENT DELETED]
  • 19 months ago · #3766

Dischyzer

Yes, I think that is apt Ubik. Tonight only though. You see I enjoy logging on to this thread and reading what's posted. I like to see it as an opportunity for people to share bannter and wit. This thread is totally non-sensical. That's what I like about it. But sometime people come on and really want to shut it down and I guess that was the original idea. But I like all the bull.

Tonight I logged on to see some crazy attempts to really shut it down and I guess I lost sight that . . . well was the original purpose. So kudos for y'all trying. I guess I'll fess up and say I don't want it locked. Oh well boo to me. My general approach has been a train of thought that I get or see from other posts. Then I go from there and see where the next idea takes me. It helps my creativty in my art. So like I said, and you too, Dadaism was accurate.

To Joe Shmoe my pearl necklace remark was off base I apologize. Part of me was getting caught up in the ok hell let's lock it down. As if they would. 

Anyway, I like these off topic deals more then the chess talk stuff. That gives me tired head. So fire away everybody at my insane destructive influences, like i guess I have been doing all along.

• 19 months ago · #3767

AlCzervik

Yes, Dischy, the vids you posted previously were so scary I had to hide in my closet. Especially the ones with cats and/or dogs.

This forum topic has been locked.