Forums

One More Satuday Night!

Sort:
electricpawn

You 2 are making me feel old! My dance memories occurred around the time of Saturday Night Fever (see earlier post) and I was only trying to meet women. I hated disco. It was legal to drink at age 18 where I lived.I listened to the Clash in college. I am friggin old! Ignore the musical post, my grandfatherly fingers did something wrong!

trysts
electricpawn wrote:

You 2 are making me feel old! My dance memories occurred around the time of Saturday Night Fever (see earlier post) and I was only trying to meet women. I hated disco. It was legal to drink at age 18 where I lived.I listened to the Clash in college. I am friggin old! Ignore the musical post, my grandfatherly fingers did something wrong!

I've ALWAYS liked older men, electricpawnWink

electricpawn

Embarassed You are too kindCool

trysts wrote:
electricpawn wrote:

I've ALWAYS liked older men, electricpawn

netzach

&  I am old ! Just stayed babyish for the hell of it. Smile

trysts

Laughing

electricpawn

netzach

Yeah he's been fantastic for yrs & yrs now:

electricpawn

electricpawn

netzach

electricpawn

electricpawn

electricpawn

netzach

electricpawn

@Netzach; I like Stornoway! Never heard them before!

netzach

Yeah ! came across them because '' Stornoway '' scottish-name (Isle of Lewis)

netzach

electricpawn

electricpawn