Forums

Please lock this thread!

Sort:
Cystem_Phailure

If this thread remains open, someone might be compelled to post a message.  Please remove this threat to the stability and continued existence of chess.com as soon as possible.

kco

??

artfizz

Failure to lock: insufficient cause.

(Now if this-was-a-troll-thread, that would be a horse of a different colour.)

"The major problem — one of the major problems, for there are several — one of the many major problems with governing people is that of whom you get to do it; or rather of who manages to get people to let them do it to them.
To summarize: it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it. To summarize the summary: anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job. To summarize the summary of the summary: people are a problem."

kco

are we talking about that stupid robo guy ?

artfizz

"Mungo, never kill a customer."

Gomer_Pyle

I am offended by Cystem_Phailure's insinuation that my posting in this thread is a threat to chess.com. I demand that the admins lock this thread (and give me a cookie in reparation).

Cystem_Phailure

Cookies usually come in batches, in which case we should all get one, although it would depend which admin made it before I'd dare to eat it . . . 

blackfirestorm

Is this a cookie big enough for the 3 of us to share?

ivandh

I certainly hope that, after many people have contributed their time and effort to this thread and it has become a repository of information for the chess.com community, you will be able to have it deleted at will, since you started it and therefore own everything ever to come after your first post.

blackfirestorm

I am therefore I live

bigpoison

Stupefied.

electricpawn
blackfirestorm666 wrote:

Is this a cookie big enough for the 3 of us to share?

May I share your cookie?

Gomer_Pyle

Get away! It's MY cookie!

Cystem_Phailure

Well, you were the first to ask for (demand, actually) a cookie, but the only cookie we've actually seen so far is blackfirestorm666's so I think it's up to her how it gets apportioned.  I'm fine with sharing my chunk, but remember that we only get the cookie after the thought police delete the thread, so it's going to be difficult to get the word spread around.

electricpawn

MM78

I post therefore I am

blackfirestorm

Laughing

Gomer_Pyle
Cystem_Phailure wrote:

...but remember that we only get the cookie after the thought police delete the thread...

There's never a cop around when you need one.

jamroll

wicky woo

wishiwonthatone
blackfirestorm666 wrote:

I am therefore I live

If you live, remember: wherever you go, there you are. Please delete this annoying thread.