Forums

ratings

Sort:
naseembaig

I have noticed that my orange dot is converted into orange ring?

naseembaig
baigee wrote:

I have noticed that my orange dot is converted into orange ring?

naseembaig

I saw various dots mosly green light and dark,&some aregreen rings. Mydot is orange coloured, this puzzules me.

naseembaig
baigee wrote:

I saw various dots mosly green light and dark,&some aregreen rings. Mydot is orange coloured, this puzzules me.

naseembaig

Cool

naseembaig

Cool

naseembaig

naseembaig
baigee wrote:

oops

naseembaig

a tall man asked a vendor who selling apples,what is the rate of grape? The vendor told tall man, bent and see, iam selling apples not grapes!

naseembaig

if you love someone very much,if he/she leaves you,if tears falls from your eyes, then clean tears with trust that in life,he/she cries louder whenever give a thought of you.

naseembaig

wall of cemetry written: we were there, where you are today, a day will come where you will be with us.

naseembaig

"beware of wheather, politics,rickshaw and motorcyclists, as there is notime when they change and rickshaw and motorcyclists may suddenly appear in front of your car, this advice given bt Jeff Lawson to D.moore", about Pakistan.

naseembaig

ADJUSTMENT:in biology it refersto an individuals relationship with his/her environment-the ways he attempts to achieve harmony between his/her own drives ,desires and the demands or restrains of the environment.

naseembaig

Q;Which alphabet is a question? A: "Y".                         Q:Which alphabet is an insect? A:"B".                                                                                                                                               Q:Which alphabet is a part of our body? A:"I".                                                                                                       

naseembaig

Q:Which alphabet is a tool?                                                                                                                           

A:"X".

Q:Which alphabet is a drink?

A:"T".

naseembaig

It is true that birds that have never seen another bird or anest will still builds nest during the mating season.

Nest building is an example of instinctive behaviour.

naseembaig

When I was young some oldies and shopkeepers in streets of my hometownHyderabd plays chess,sometimes it ends in a blink of eye& sometimes it takes too long and i thougts that this game is wastage of time. After marriage,my son brought chess and ask me to play, i told him that i don't know the game. He taught me, he always beat me in game. Now Iam near to retirement, Icame asite chess.com, I staeted to play, but most of the games I lose.                        this is my story how i started playing chess.