Forums

ratsmatazzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sort:
ratatouie

ok now, can any1 tell me how to get clipart from pait to chess.com, its a must know situation.

DrSpudnik

Just point and click on things. Eventually you'll figure it out

theBreadSultan

copy pasta?

Elizabeth0

See the little picture of the tree on the tool bar above where you type a comment? Click on that and see if you can't figure out from there. Smile

Elizabeth0

But the picture has to be in non .bmp format. I'm not sure all of the formats they accept, but I know they at least do GIF formatted pictures and you can upload a picture to the web and use the link in the second option.

ratatouie

elizabeth i see no tree, come on spudsy-wudsy

Joseph-S
ratatouie wrote:

ok now, can any1 tell me how to get clipart from pait to chess.com, its a must know situation.

Paint > File > Save As (Give it a title and below that, put it in JPeg format. > Click a folder in My Pictures > Save.

Now you're ready to go.

Back at C.c., click where you want to put the picture > click on the little picture with the tree in it. > navigate* to the picture you want to insert> open>save> insert.

*At this stage, you may have to click on My Documents> My Pictures>Folder.

It can be a little confusing at first but a lot of fun once you get the hang of it.

kco

Joseph, remember the Rat can't see the 'tree'.

Joseph-S
kco wrote:

Joseph, remember the Rat can't see the 'tree'.

Oh, that could be a problem.  :)

kco

Right here Rat...

Joseph-S

There is another way.  Bring the picture up at a photo site of some sort, click copy/paste, and put it in C.c. that way.  Before Picnik was bought out by Google, you could use that.  Others might require that you open an account.  I've read that you could open the picture in Microsoft Word and then copy/paste it from there, but I've had no luck with that.

ratatouie

joeseph or since ur not listning shall i say joesephine, ok now i see no tree n where is save paint file all that stuff?

kco

doh ! see post #10 and then here

DrSpudnik

Install the upgrade!

kco
DrSpudnik wrote:

Install the upgrade!

definitely need one for his brain.

Joseph-S
ratatouie wrote:

joeseph or since ur not listning shall i say joesephine, ok now i see no tree n where is save paint file all that stuff?

Well ratalouise, what do you see at the top left of your screen?  Do you see the letters, F i l e?  That spells File!  Ok, I'm sure that is more than you can handle for today, now back to your rat hole.

That rat turd is a great troll.  I know he really doesn't want to learn anything but he still got me on this thread.  Score one for the turd.

DrSpudnik

ratatouie

joseph, i see

file edit view favs tools n help but no lil tree

SPUDZY POO BEAR upgrade where shall that be

kco my buddy, my friend, my pal, ok wheres the freakin post#10 at, you got me there buddy-roe

n tell me abt paint to.

DrSpudnik

kco

LOL Laughing