9907 Players currently online!
Man vs. Machine - good luck!
Turn-based games at any time!
Vote for the best move to win!
Do you have what it takes?
Sharpen your tactical vision!
Get advice and game insights!
Learn from top players & pros!
View millions of master games!
Your virtual chess coach!
Perfect your opening moves!
Test your skills vs. computer!
Find the right private coach!
Can you solve it each day?
Bring it all together!
Beginners, start here!
Make friends & play team games!
News from the world of chess!
Search all Chess.com members!
Find local clubs & events!
Who's the best of your friends?
Read what members are saying!
This group is for chess.com members from Kerala (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerala) If you are a keralite please join the group & request your malayalee friends to join the group. We play Team Matches, Vote Chess with other teams. We also arrange tournaments exclusively for team members. https://www.facebook.com/TeamKerala
1. Each member should participate minimum of 3 team matches per month.
2. If the time out is more than 10% they can’t participate in any team matches.
3. Those who have more than 10% should wait to get their time out less than 10%.(special cases can be considered by contacting admin.)
4. In team match comments area there should not be any offensive language ,if found so they will banned from team if he/she repeat it again they will be removed from team without any message.
5. Respect the opponents.
1. Same as team match each member should participate for vote chess games.
2. They should give their vote in comment area and vote after final call. If anyone vote without final call will be banned from team and will be removed.
3. They can vote without final call in particular situation like:
4. If time is less than 12 hours in 3 days/move games and in 6 hour in 24 hour match. In other cases admin will post before starting the game.
5. For forced move /only one best move as decided earlier.
6. Vote chess should use for learning purpose is entertained and it is the main aim of vote chess.
1. Inside team comments area in forum, notes, news should not use offensive language.
2. Team support all form of discussion regarding chess .but other sort of discussion is not allowed without admin permission. Violation will lead to action against the member.
3. For New members and membership in team:
4. Members should have online rating/to get membership in team they should play one match against existing new user and have to win the match.
5. If he/she lost game play with another member if/he she lost again should play another game. after 3 rd game he can join in team doesn’t matter win or lose.
6. Player who plays online chess only allowed joining in team.
7. Members from Kerala or any relation to Kerala can join in team.
8. If members have any complaint against any admin can contact super admin.
If a member is inactive for more than 6 months will remove from team without any contacts. if the inactivity is due to some problems they can contact admins.
They can join back again as new member through the criteria.
All this rules is applicable for admin and super admin.
SCID vs PC
by tomgdrums a few minutes ago
I can't move my f7 pawn
by doduobird123 a few minutes ago
Any Simple Way to Avoid Sveshnikov
by Mainline_Novelty a few minutes ago
Drawn or no?
by Irontiger 2 minutes ago
I feel that I deserve a higher rating
by kayak21 2 minutes ago
by Mainline_Novelty 3 minutes ago
Outrageous! You can't play multiple games anymore.
by radioarno 11 minutes ago
French Defence Marshall Variation
by TitanCG 15 minutes ago
Carlsen Shmarlsen! Is Aronian going to surpass Kasparov?
by ramyasugan 15 minutes ago
Crushing a 2400+ player (bullet)
by ArbitraryChess 19 minutes ago
Why Join | Chess Topics |
Help & Support |
© 2013 Chess.com