Sort:
cabadenwurt
[COMMENT DELETED]
cabadenwurt
[COMMENT DELETED]
cabadenwurt
[COMMENT DELETED]
1pawndown

When they first adopted the DH (showing my age), I thought it was terrible. But as the 40 years have gone by I've grown to accept it and enjoy some of the great DHs like Big Papi and Hidecki Matsui. Now I think it horrible that fabulous DHs like Edgar Martinez and Harold Baines get no respect from the Hall of Fame. Relief Pitchers and DHs just get no respect from the Baseball Writers Association. Get over it guys. It is part of the game.

Sorry, but I think the Expos are the Nationals because of poor attendance, not the owners. Their fans stopped coming after the Baseball Strike ended the Expos finest season. The Jays don't draw like they did in the Joe Carter era either. Without paying fans at the gate, teams can't compete in the Free Agent era. Look at poor Pittsburgh's once mighty Pirates.

As for the guy, who thinks baseball is past its time. Watch a few games and you'll love it all over again!

cabadenwurt
[COMMENT DELETED]
cabadenwurt
[COMMENT DELETED]
cabadenwurt
[COMMENT DELETED]
cabadenwurt
[COMMENT DELETED]
cabadenwurt
[COMMENT DELETED]
cabadenwurt
[COMMENT DELETED]
cabadenwurt
[COMMENT DELETED]
cabadenwurt

The other day I noticed that someone was teasing me over my fondness for the DH ( it was in another thread ). Well I have not changed my position, I still love the DH and still hate that dunce Bud Selig.

cabadenwurt
[COMMENT DELETED]
cabadenwurt
[COMMENT DELETED]
cabadenwurt
[COMMENT DELETED]
cabadenwurt
[COMMENT DELETED]
cabadenwurt
[COMMENT DELETED]
cabadenwurt

Update:

San Francisco wins Game 2 with a score of 2 - 0 over Detroit.

Giants lead the World Series 2 Games to 0. 

cabadenwurt

The Giants win again with a score of 2 - 0 over the Tigers.

San Francisco now has won 3 Games ( Detroit = 0 ). 

cabadenwurt

The Giants win today at 4-0 ahead of the Tigers and thus get The World Series for 2012. The Tigers have been swept in this Series. Perhaps Detroit was so happy to beat the Yankees that they forgot about the Giants ?