Forums

Why I Luv the DH in Baseball !

Sort:
badenwurtca

Well time to get the World Series going I guess ( Go Jays Go ! Oh wait they are not in it  lol ). Meanwhile the NHL is on the go again and our Edmonton Oilers have won 6 of their first 7 games, not bad ! ( GO Oil GO !!! ).  

badenwurtca

Washington against Houston ? Well Washington is the old Montreal Expos so GO Expos GO ! 

badenwurtca

And Spring Training has started ! ( GO Jays GO !!! ) 

AlCzervik

now there is a proposal to extend the playoffs. 

ugh.

baseball is not supposed to be played in december (unless you're a kid living near the equator wink.png).

like the last addition of playoff games, it is going the way of the nhl and nba where the regular season is meaningless. 

badenwurtca

Hey I remember this thread now  lol. Actually I heard a rather odd item on the news today. It turns out that some Baseball fans are now going to take MLB to court over the Corona virus, yes I kid you not. I guess that I missed something somewhere because I did not know that MLB was responsible for this pandemic as I had heard that this mess first started in China.   

badenwurtca

So I gather that a new rule says you have to get a relief-pitcher to face at least 3 batters before you can make another pitching change ? Oh sure and from now on we should only require 2 outs per inning in games played on Mondays and Tuesdays and also in double-headers lol. 

badenwurtca

So after a couple of months being shut-down the 2019 - 2020 NHL season resumes at last ! I have the game on the radio here with the Edmonton Oilers up against the Calgary Flames ( yup that is the good old " Battle Of Alberta ' lol ).