Forums

World cup 2010.

Sort:
bayview

[COMMENT DELETED]

chess_kebabs

I hope Brazil wins.. I'd love the Socceroos to win, but know that won't happen.. Brazil is my second choice.

Taxi

Anyone want to talk about 1966? Oh boy has it been a long time!

chess_kebabs

why did you delete your topic Bayview?

bayview
[COMMENT DELETED]
chess_kebabs

What did you quit, and why?

Obviously not the site, you're still here :)

bayview
[COMMENT DELETED]
Taxi

It's nearly time...and I just can't wait!!!!!!!

holycrossplayer

I'm for England this time since they invented the rules of modern football and haven't won in a while

chess_kebabs

England might need to change their goalkeeper to make that happen.

chess_kebabs

I see Spain or Brazil taking out the WC.

I would love to see Argentina win it..  but after their game with Nigeria I think they might struggle... 1 Messi is not enough against a whole team.. they need a few Messi's.

But it's early days yet.. the asian teams are on fire, Korea Republic and Japan... the underdogs are showing the way....

bayview

Underdogs,heh heh that has amused me.

bayview

Did I hear Alan Hansen correctly during the argentine v germany programme,after the match,the bit where Gary Lineker is showing the reaction of the german fans in berlin,off mike ?? no I don't think so.

chess_kebabs

what was their reaction Debbie?

bayview

The word from alan hansen,

just after gary linekers last comment whilst still on camera shot of the german fans in berlin.

I have it on playback and have gone over it several times and it is quite clear,

Mahlzeit

well, what did he say? ;)

bayview

Get hold of a copy of the programme it will be there, a very quick off the cuff one word remark,unless it has been edited,I will be contacting the BBC regarding this as I say I have the playback original,

bayview

well here we go again 8 years later

chess_kebabs

Yeah. lol 

So because of a France v Belgium semi final and Croatia v Russia semi final, does that mean we can't see a France v Belgium final?

JustOneUSer
If England get to the final I will be very sad