Forums

Question about Game Explorer

Sort:
artel1989

I've noticed that some of my live games find themselves on my game explorer, but some others do not. What makes your live games show up on game explorer? I can understand not showing 5 min blitz or lower time controls but I've got some 10 min games as well as 15 min games. For some reason my longer time controls dont show up (ex. 30 min). Any ideas about how this system works???

Fear_ItseIf

i know some dont show up if theyre under a set ammounyt of moves, but i assume thats not the problem.

I have some missing as well i think.

jaclyn

Hi Guys! We're in the process of adding more and more games to the games explorer.  Unfortunately its a lengthy process :( As time goes on, more and more of your games will become available. 

sjeffh

I came to this thread searching for the following...

Why don't my 'Live' games show up in the 'Online and Live' selection of 'Game Explorer'?

Actually, I've been trying to figure this out for awhile and hope to see it resolved in the near future.

bubbrubb

Jac1yn, thank you for responding. I also very much look forward to this feature becoming available.

artel1989

Good to know im not the only one... thought i might be crazy :P

Trapper4

ive made a thread about my live chess games not being on game explorer months ago, and they are still not there. and this was one of my main reasons to buy membership. :(

DrFrank124c

None of my games are on games explorer either. 

bubbrubb
Trapper4 wrote:

ive made a thread about my live chess games not being on game explorer months ago, and they are still not there. and this was one of my main reasons to buy membership. :(

Yes, same for me. I will definitely be shopping around if this feature is not available when it comes time to renew.

DrFrank124c

We want our games on games explorer! In your face staff!

TorreA1

i haven't been able to play live chess for  about the last 3 weeks. i wonder why , i think i'm still paying my membership. could you please help me on this thanks!