15842 Players currently online!
Man vs. Machine - good luck!
Turn-based games at any time!
Vote for the best move to win!
Do you have what it takes?
Sharpen your tactical vision!
Get advice and game insights!
Learn from top players & pros!
View millions of master games!
Your virtual chess coach!
Perfect your opening moves!
Test your skills vs. computer!
Find the right private coach!
Can you solve it each day?
Bring it all together!
Beginners, start here!
Make friends & play team games!
News from the world of chess!
Search all Chess.com members!
Find local clubs & events!
Who's the best of your friends?
Read what members are saying!
The videos are excellent and are by far the main selling point for me. Chess mentor is also useful. Tactics Trainer isn't really necessary since there are other free versions available that are at least as good.
All in all, chess.com is a well-run site, and I certainly don't mind paying what, about 30 cents per day to support them.
It's an amazing website and so cheap for what you get, by far one of my best investments and will always support them :) go chess.com! Whoop woop :)
I like chess a lot and have two months too much time on my hand (between college sems) So I figured why not?! The Instructional videos are what I like about my membership the most. Oh and the live analysis too.
The videos are why I became a premium member.
1) I wanted to support people who keep this wonderful site going.
2) Chess mentor. Very nice, innovative and well structured method of learning.
3) Chess videos. I was never big fun of them and always preferred books. But I have to admit that videos with commented games and strategy are very helpful and motivating.
4) Auto-timeout protection. I've never timed out a game and usually play quite fast. But from time to time a break is needed and auto-timeout protection is a very convenient way to take vacation "right now" (contrary to normal vacation where you have to ensure that it is not your move in any of your games).
5) Possibility to upgrade/downgrade membership at any moment. I didn't know this was possible when I've signed for diamond membership. But now I find it very useful as my availability and motivation are not always same.
I get more from Chess.com=Also I am suporting this website
9/19/2014 - Eric Schiller vs. D.Jackson, 1996
by shahrokh1975 a few minutes ago
Can black win
by Irontiger 6 minutes ago
New Logic for Auto-pairing and Seek Graph!
by Irontiger 7 minutes ago
"cheating message recieved"
by abuzeidf 11 minutes ago
Looking for Chess Pieces to go with my 2" Drueke board
by Ace_Club 15 minutes ago
No Diagram Caption
by BryanCFB 16 minutes ago
True or false? Chess will never be solved! why?
by USArmyParatrooper 17 minutes ago
The new Excalibur GameTime III?
by Reb 28 minutes ago
by megamanxxx 28 minutes ago
Windows Phone 8 Beta Testers Needed
by moma 29 minutes ago
Why Join | Chess Topics |
Help & Support |
© 2014 Chess.com
• Chess - English
We are working hard to make Chess.com available in over 70 languages. Check back over the year as we develop the technology to add more, and we will try our best to notify you when your language is ready for translating!