Forums

Tell Us Why You Are a Premium Member

Sort:
mrbob8717

tactics and the engine 

Baachio

Personally I want to support things that I like. Even though most of the time I'm too busy to take advantage of video lessons, I really like chess.com tools. Within relatively short period of time my OTB performance has clearly improved. Maybe playing and analyzing @ chess.com has helped on that as an overall consolidating tool.

Anyways, it gives you very easy to access chance to have short breaks from everyday chaos. Play couple of moves on your daily tournament games, play a blitz game, analyze a bit, solve some puzzles or check out lessons and the latest news from chess world.

GM_chess_player

I'm a premium member because I love the videos soooooooo much but it said to upgrade your account!So I upgraded it but it said you had a FREE TRIAL!!!!!!!!!!Then I watched the videos on Chess.com.

Glock40a

Guess I don't follow the conversation.  Why am I not a premium member?  Don't have the necessary income to do so.  How's that?

sea_of_trees

Because you is kind, you is smart, you is important.

imsighked2

I was a premium member until my medical bills started piling up. I'm going to have to hang out at an intersection with a cardboard sign that says, "Need money for premium chess membership."

sea_of_trees

With a sign that says "Need funds for Caro-Kann, Panov-Botvinnik attack Research"

imsighked2

Actually, the best part of being a premium member are the excellent instructional videos on Chess.com. I'll probably re-up as a premium member after my tax returns get here.

imsighked2

Analysis of your ONGOING GAME? That sounds like cheating. I'm glad that's not allowed on this site.

kinglysac

I was last month. No idea how i got it. I just one day had a diamond membership. I think GM Williams may have gifted me.

oisrael36

end case you don't find the payment lest me know .thanks

Glock40a

What's a titled player????  Especially on the internet!!!

Glock40a

Oh!  I am a member because I am old and don't have much I can do sso setting an engaging in a game is about the best I can do.  And yes, it does seem to be the lesser costly site which I have to appreciate enormously.

S_Malyon

For me, the tournaments Sadly it seems this has changed. 

RaulSauvageot

be a PREMIUM member
I was given more love to learn more chess and to perfect myself more

I am a PREMIUM member and I must update renobacion soon
for more year

asadrow
RaulSauvageot wrote:

be a PREMIUM member
I was given more love to learn more chess and to perfect myself more

I am a PREMIUM member and I must update renobacion soon
for more year

being a premium member feel pretty great!