Forums

Tell Us Why You Are a Premium Member

Sort:
heyRick

I'm a premium member sir because I can't get enough of Chess.com. It's become my closest companion because it's always there for me. I love everything about this site and I would never settle for less of a good thing. I am learning disabled because I was struck by a car when I was a small boy. I have the most difficulty with my short term memory. This makes it very difficult for me to learn almost anything and that includes chess. Chess is my passion and my goal is to reach a 1200 rating one day. It takes me around 40 hours a week of studying chess in order to perhaps raise my rating even 50 points in a single year. Chess.com helps me to maintain a healthy and healthy lifestyle, and at a price of $100 a year I feel I'm getting a great deal. Peace!

AIM-AceMove

Becouse i find 100$/year for diamond membership is best 100$ spent for a player who want to improve his rating quick and with very low amount of money. There is just no better way. You receive best video lessons from many top coaches. Best tool chess mentor again, best lessons. Unlimitted tactic training and stuff like that.

Many players spent 100$ for just few private lessons for only 1 month from only 1 coach... here you get thousands of lessons (many of which are top/best) for whole year and much more.

Schachmonkey
Just want to support a good thing
Tienhaara1

Because I've always had an aggressive,overcompensating bruske, almost brash sense of business and capital compensation techniques that have, frankly, always seem to ovecompensate me to the extremely

embarrassing revelation that I have a considerably larger sum of capital than I have brains.

Will this help? I'm sure to rely on instincts rather than techniques......OH well...I take well to a good shellacking occasionally

Sjakkmatter

I want to be good at chess, need to improve openings and so on

MightyMicky

Main reason were the videos. They are excellent!

kronmf
I will not be a diamond member much longer if the video keeps stopping for me on my iPhone after seven minutes. That is a main reason I became diamond is I can watch as many videos as I want on my iPhone. Works on computer but who cares? I only use this feature on my iPhone. Please fix or you will lose me
RaulSauvageot

me gusta todo de pagina del ajedrez quiero conversar alguien que ayude a incribirme gracias a todos

heyRick

For me, premium membership is worth every penny. I plan on remaining a diamond member for a long while.

RaulSauvageot

gracias  mil gracias 

pero necesito tener una tarjeta visa que no tengo

y quiero por Paypal 

pero necesito ayuda o una orientación

se vale la pena el año 

quiero su ayuda gracias

AWSmith61

An old thread, but here's mine:

1. The videos and articles

2. Archived games

3. the DB of games

4. I want chess.com to be successful and $99 / year is peanuts for me.  Worth every cent.

RaulSauvageot

gracias de nuevo lo felicito a ustedes

yo soy nuevo y no tengo tarjetas si puedo pagar el año como DIAMANTE

pero no se bien ingles 

por eso me cuesta entrar 

pero me gustaria una ayuda 

en español o skyper 

de una persona  honorable 

gracias de nuevo 

DW_55

Ads, explorer,vacation!

uliksses21

Dear sirs,

I became the member a year ago, payed the fee, nevertheless I want to quit, because you sirs, abused my e-visa card without the notification to me by e-mail or my personal authorisation.

Sincerelly, Rihard Piskar

rihard.piskar@guest.arnes.si

Weibull_31

I ,am  premium menber  . i don,t want  to make a video  so  i will explain here.  i love   chess.com    . i think   is  best  program   to play chess . training   with tactics.   make friends   from other contries and see games  from grandmasters with  comments  in some games .

EuweMaxx

Tactics Trainer

Chess mentor

Supporting the site

Sjakkmatter

Din Knowles ha enten botn premium

Sjakkmatter

Howard Munch does premiummembershup Costa,  sound and looks internettilgang,  May er i Will be comeback av Grandmaster ?

bavarol

Just,no idea! I thought, as premium member I'd get more than as normal user but as Android user I'm very disappointed. I can call professional app chess.com app, sorry but I'm Android developer and my pro opinion is well founded. If it would just be the connectivity, what an unreasonable demand! It has very serious sync troubles. Perhaps chess.com could to take a decision to assign resources in order to maintain premium Members instead of getting new ones. After this Premium Abo, no more Premium Abo, I don't see any advantage against the normal users. I can't recommend anybody

Wind

I realize how awesome it is to be a premium member, but you don't make things easy for folks who don't live at the USA.

That's why I ain't ano premium member, and solely why.

If there was a way of paying with my currency that'd be fine.

Most of the big international gaming sites make deals with local converters, in order to accept many currencies, so those companies exchange the coin charging pretty low per exchange, and intermediate the process. That'd be wonderful and then I could post in this here topic as a glad premium member.