13842 Players currently online!
Man vs. Machine - good luck!
Turn-based games at any time!
Vote for the best move to win!
Do you have what it takes?
Sharpen your tactical vision!
Get advice and game insights!
Learn from top players & pros!
View millions of master games!
Your virtual chess coach!
Perfect your opening moves!
Test your skills vs. computer!
Find the right private coach!
Can you solve it each day?
Bring it all together!
Beginners, start here!
Make friends & play team games!
News from the world of chess!
Search all Chess.com members!
Find local clubs & events!
Who's the best of your friends?
Read what members are saying!
I like chess a lot and have two months too much time on my hand (between college sems) So I figured why not?! The Instructional videos are what I like about my membership the most. Oh and the live analysis too.
The videos are why I became a premium member.
1) I wanted to support people who keep this wonderful site going.
2) Chess mentor. Very nice, innovative and well structured method of learning.
3) Chess videos. I was never big fun of them and always preferred books. But I have to admit that videos with commented games and strategy are very helpful and motivating.
4) Auto-timeout protection. I've never timed out a game and usually play quite fast. But from time to time a break is needed and auto-timeout protection is a very convenient way to take vacation "right now" (contrary to normal vacation where you have to ensure that it is not your move in any of your games).
5) Possibility to upgrade/downgrade membership at any moment. I didn't know this was possible when I've signed for diamond membership. But now I find it very useful as my availability and motivation are not always same.
I get more from Chess.com=Also I am suporting this website
Are you guys still looking for more of these?
Checkmate By King
by JpTaladua a few minutes ago
Calculation and memorization is boring.
by Pulpofeira a few minutes ago
new here with questions
by Ericcchess a few minutes ago
Who is good at the Scandinavian?
by tigerprowl5 8 minutes ago
10/20/2014 - Anand - Radjabov, Linares 2009 Analysis
by liujiale 8 minutes ago
What would be an average rating in chess?
by notmtwain 10 minutes ago
Hurt/Heal World Champions
by Bhimsen123Kulkarni 20 minutes ago
I am done with chess.com
by alexm2310 24 minutes ago
Who's your fav in the Top Ten?
by ellie100 26 minutes ago
please don't fill up this forum with stupid spam from India
by kiloNewton 27 minutes ago
Why Join | Chess Topics |
Help & Support |
© 2014 Chess.com
• Chess - English
We are working hard to make Chess.com available in over 70 languages. Check back over the year as we develop the technology to add more, and we will try our best to notify you when your language is ready for translating!