Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

Tell Us Why You Are a Premium Member

• 7 weeks ago · Quote · #121

qscwer11

اخبارك

• 7 weeks ago · Quote · #122

ChessFanatic95

I like chess a lot and have two months too much time on my hand (between college sems) So I figured why not?! The Instructional videos are what I like about my membership the most. Oh and the live analysis too.

• 7 weeks ago · Quote · #123

socraticdismantler

The videos are why I became a premium member.

• 2 weeks ago · Quote · #124

Boodylicious

I became a premium member so that I could freely exercise conversation on the main chat lounge but Precious2c continues to mute me, even though I'm a paying customer and even though I don't type anything that anyone could possibly consider offensive. She just plain doesn't like me so she has it in for me. I'm considering canceling my membership and I'm not the only one.

• 7 days ago · Quote · #125

uri65

1) I wanted to support people who keep this wonderful site going.

2) Chess mentor. Very nice, innovative and well structured method of learning.

3) Chess videos. I was never big fun of them and always preferred books. But I have to admit that videos with commented games and strategy are very helpful and motivating.

4) Auto-timeout protection. I've never timed out a game and usually play quite fast. But from time to time a break is needed and auto-timeout protection is a very convenient way to take vacation "right now" (contrary to normal vacation where you have to ensure that it is not your move in any of your games).

5) Possibility to upgrade/downgrade membership at any moment. I didn't know this was possible when I've signed for diamond membership. But now I find it very useful as my availability and motivation are not always same.

• 7 days ago · Quote · #126

PLAVIN79

I get more from Chess.com=Also I am suporting this websiteSmile

Post your reply: