Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

Being able to use a DGT Board

• 13 months ago · Quote · #41

maxwellsmarty

yes u can i have same setup works perfect on FICS..ull have to download Babachess it works with FICS

• 13 months ago · Quote · #42

Threebeast

DGT board with babasbchess on FICS is the way to play on internet.

• 12 months ago · Quote · #43

maxwellsmarty

i think babachess site is down...

• 12 months ago · Quote · #44

Threebeast

ok I have to check myself..

• 12 months ago · Quote · #45

maxwellsmarty

yes i now read that because of a hacker

• 12 months ago · Quote · #46

Chivas610

I finally got me a DGT board. Just been trying it out a bit, and I need some help :)

- The clock is not showing the moves. "Announce moves" is set under "DGTXL" in the DGT Electronic Board Setup program. Any suggestions?

- BT is a pain in the ass, and the programs keep hanging. Is this some com port setting issue?

I started with ICC and it was kind of working, but after checking babaschess with fics, it looks more stable

• 12 months ago · Quote · #47

Threebeast

I do not play on ICC so I cannot provide infomation. I use babaschess with fics and do not have any problems.  Just make sure in babaschess you find view electronic board and click it and you should be find.

• 12 months ago · Quote · #48

maxwellsmarty

yes click view tab scroll down to electronic board...after little window comes make sure u have the pieces set up on small window if not click on connection on same small window and refresh it  and ur ready to go

• 11 months ago · Quote · #49

Threebeast

The DGT e board with the program lucas chess --RATING 5 STARS.

• 8 weeks ago · Quote · #50

freddyblunder

i purchased my dgt board over 10 years ago . it cost only $312.00 then , which i thought was too much . but knowing what i know now i think i would still pay the current price though it would be painful . i've used it on ICC on 15 minute games . works great and easy on these 75 year old eyes .the most use i get out of it is playing friends out on the padio with just the board . it saves the moves till i retrieve them on on the pc with fritz . it holds about 500 moves without the pc.i wish i could use it here . :-(

• 8 weeks ago · Quote · #51

Threebeast

I know. But the chess.com is going to make the happen. I use my DGT board with FICS and Playchess.com. It works will with Babaschess and FICS.

• 5 weeks ago · Quote · #52

freddyblunder

one more thing . i set my dgt board on a little metal table and the b2 pawn wouldn't show up on the screen . then i put it on a wooden table and it works great .then i read the manual and it said check that the board is over 4 to 6 inches from any metal .

Post your reply: