15109 Players currently online!
Man vs. Machine - good luck!
Turn-based games at any time!
Vote for the best move to win!
Do you have what it takes?
Sharpen your tactical vision!
Get advice and game insights!
Learn from top players & pros!
View millions of master games!
Your virtual chess coach!
Perfect your opening moves!
Test your skills vs. computer!
Find the right private coach!
Can you solve it each day?
Bring it all together!
Beginners, start here!
Make friends & play team games!
News from the world of chess!
Search all Chess.com members!
Find local clubs & events!
Who's the best of your friends?
Read what members are saying!
Feed back on the + and - of Chess.com
1. easy access via browser anywhere a nice feature
2. Videos - good videos with good instructors
3. Chess mentor-good training program although can be purchased elsewhere. Like
4. Tactics trainer- I like the show you the last move before the tactical position
1. The ability to decline playing as a color by aborting
2. no coverage of big tournaments
3. the Mickey Mouse connection problems - get a time stamp!! The conserns about people disconnecting to not finish a game can be handled in other ways finish the game or its auto forfeit in 24 hours is just one that comes to mind. Unless there is a programming reason why this can not be fixed the rest is just lack of customer consern. As a note I do send business to this site but if you want me to consider it a professional site fix this problem.
4. Cost! The cost of items is excessive when compared to other sites.
In summary I see this site having great potential but with the connection problems (That happens online is not an excuse) playing will be a frustration here and puts it several categories below other sites and on par with playing on Yahoo (groan)
If your a basic member they never stop asking you to upgrade. Even with gold or platinum account they still ask you to upgrade to diamond.
ummm...i wasn't been asked to upgrade since I became premium
ღ OFFICIAL 2014 Chess.com Awards ღ
by ConnorMacleod_151 a few minutes ago
Wooden Chess Sets in India
by FrankHelwig 8 minutes ago
Organised Drinking Session in a Brewery
by ConnorMacleod_151 8 minutes ago
by reddersn 10 minutes ago
Why is the most powerful, versatile and indispensable chess piece a woman?
by ConnorMacleod_151 11 minutes ago
Is Farting Allowed During Tournaments Games?
by allthegoodnamestaken 12 minutes ago
12/18/2014 - Mate in 4
by suleymanchess 13 minutes ago
Another one bites the dust.
by ConnorMacleod_151 14 minutes ago
My adventures with the Fried Liver opening (as white)
by JackOfAllHobbies 14 minutes ago
Don't be over aggressive
by ofircohen16 15 minutes ago
Why Join | Chess Topics |
Help & Support |
© 2014 Chess.com
• Chess - English
We are working hard to make Chess.com available in over 70 languages. Check back over the year as we develop the technology to add more, and we will try our best to notify you when your language is ready for translating!