Forums

game Explorer not showing my games!!

Sort:
MyRook

The game explorer is not showing my games. This upsets me quite a bit as I have gotten over a thousand games and I loved the fact that I could look and see how I was doing with certain openings...Please help. Please get my games back into the Game Explorer

Reinlynx

You not alone, Comrade!

http://www.chess.com/forum/view/help-support/game-explorer-not-showing-other-players-games

Reinlynx

FF & Maxthon & Chrome are intact.... Yes, F5 is main magic key, but not help in this case...

MyRook

Reinlynx has sent the link for help in this matter. It is caused by the switch over. Hopefully it will be fixed in the near future. I can see master games in the database its just not showing my games.

AYoung12

I also can't see others' (or my own) games. A tad annoying, as this is a perk that I PAID for!

Zaiger

I am sorry, the programmers have informed us that they are updating the game explorer,

which is why you're not able to see the games on there at the moment.

They have assured us this will be working shortly though.

Sorry :(

AYoung12

If this isn't fixed soon I am going to be asking for a free month's extension of my premium subscription. Explorer is the one feature I use(d) the most.

AYoung12

To be clear, I can see a very small subset of my prior games, games which I had played several years ago. All of the games I have played even semi-recently are not shown. Moreover, I can't see other players' games - at all! This only began after the recent "upgrades" to the site.

MyRook

Still nothing for my games

AYoung12

I would really like to see this issue resolved soon. Zaiger, any updates?

Richard

AYoung12,

I believe staff are still updating the games explorer, and your archives should be accessible shortly :)

Regards

Hydra

ChewyOnYourBoot

After having been assured 15 days ago from a Chess.com staff member that the programmers would have the problem fixed soon, we are still no closer to having this issue resolved.  It would be nice if a more definate time was given as to when the problem will be rectified instead of the one size fits all answer of "working shortly". 

It must be one hell of problem they have on their hands at the moment.  Perhaps the financial bail out of Greece and possibly other European nations will be resolved faster than the fixing of the game explorer.

Richard

I think an estimated time would be another 10 days for online chess, and another 3 months for live chess to sync

Regards

Hydra

Reinlynx

I have data on half of my games

MyRook

finally getting some games

michaelm67

This is feature is not working at all for me. A little disappointing as this Is the best part of the site.

thedarkknight77

20 days ago Zaiger said the game explorer would be up and running soon.  Well it isn't!!!

lavonjohn

I also can not see my games in Game Explorer.

It sure would be nice to use !

lavonjohn to Staff , " FIX THIS "

chess0110

Any update on this?

I am seeing only about 20 games from my history.

thedarkknight77

me too!