11002 Players currently online!
Man vs. Machine - good luck!
Turn-based games at any time!
Vote for the best move to win!
Do you have what it takes?
Sharpen your tactical vision!
Get advice and game insights!
Learn from top players & pros!
View millions of master games!
Your virtual chess coach!
Perfect your opening moves!
Test your skills vs. computer!
Find the right private coach!
Can you solve it each day?
Bring it all together!
Beginners, start here!
Make friends & play team games!
News from the world of chess!
Search all Chess.com members!
Find local clubs & events!
Who's the best of your friends?
Read what members are saying!
I'm using Windows 7 64 bit, latest Mozilla Firefox with latest Java.
1) When I jump to a board tab, the chat dissappears, and I have to click "show chat" every time, (for the same board that I had showed chat before).
2) I think enabling keyboard arrow keys to browse through the game is a must, especially for broadcasted games in Analysis section. Actually, this needs to be implemented in the general game viewer of chess com too. This is the single reason I browse through games on other sites than chess com.
3) It would be nice if the size of the chat window could be adjustable.
4) Here's what I think is a bug:
This applies for all games. I've just chosen a random one:
1) click Analyze.
2) click Game Editor
3) click on a move on the game notation window. (like, 1.e4, or 5.Qxd4)
4) now hit the right & left arrow keys on your keyboard. I see ghost pieces moving on an invisible board. (Wow I should remember that sentence!)
While I'm at it:
I think these colours are too aggressive & distracting, especially while I'm trying to analyze a game on the window just next to it.
IF I OWN THE CENTER THAT MEANS I OWN YOU!!!
by I_Am_Second 5 minutes ago
Suggestions needed in improving my game
by trotters64 22 minutes ago
1,000 signs you play chess too much.
by yutuyt 28 minutes ago
Isn't opening 1.e4 a sign of disrespect?
by Tytsch 30 minutes ago
Fair Play plolicy
by orionstar 41 minutes ago
Letting time run out vs resigning
by I_Am_Second 46 minutes ago
No Diagram Caption
by NateTimms 46 minutes ago
4/27/2009 - Rewarding Exchanges
by mauve_penguin 47 minutes ago
9/12/2014 - IBM Challenger 9 (C) vs Alexei Suetin, Moscow, 198
by Pulpofeira 49 minutes ago
Why Join | Chess Topics |
Help & Support |
© 2014 Chess.com
• Chess - English
We are working hard to make Chess.com available in over 70 languages. Check back over the year as we develop the technology to add more, and we will try our best to notify you when your language is ready for translating!