10352 Players currently online!
Man vs. Machine - good luck!
Turn-based games at any time!
Vote for the best move to win!
Do you have what it takes?
Sharpen your tactical vision!
Get advice and game insights!
Learn from top players & pros!
View millions of master games!
Your virtual chess coach!
Perfect your opening moves!
Test your skills vs. computer!
Find the right private coach!
Can you solve it each day?
Bring it all together!
Beginners, start here!
Make friends & play team games!
News from the world of chess!
Search all Chess.com members!
Find local clubs & events!
Who's the best of your friends?
Read what members are saying!
I'm using Windows 7 64 bit, latest Mozilla Firefox with latest Java.
1) When I jump to a board tab, the chat dissappears, and I have to click "show chat" every time, (for the same board that I had showed chat before).
2) I think enabling keyboard arrow keys to browse through the game is a must, especially for broadcasted games in Analysis section. Actually, this needs to be implemented in the general game viewer of chess com too. This is the single reason I browse through games on other sites than chess com.
3) It would be nice if the size of the chat window could be adjustable.
4) Here's what I think is a bug:
This applies for all games. I've just chosen a random one:
1) click Analyze.
2) click Game Editor
3) click on a move on the game notation window. (like, 1.e4, or 5.Qxd4)
4) now hit the right & left arrow keys on your keyboard. I see ghost pieces moving on an invisible board. (Wow I should remember that sentence!)
While I'm at it:
I think these colours are too aggressive & distracting, especially while I'm trying to analyze a game on the window just next to it.
Nigel Short: Women's brains not chess brains
by trysts a few minutes ago
beccoming a staff member.
by RonaldJosephCote a few minutes ago
eliminating blunders without the wait?
by kleelof a few minutes ago
How fast can you +800pts?
by yyoochess a few minutes ago
What's your favorite excuse for why you lost game of chess?
by DarklingSalmon a few minutes ago
Are you actively trying to improve your chess and don't go to a chess club?
by now_and_zen 11 minutes ago
Why Wont nobody help??
by DarklingSalmon 13 minutes ago
want to get insulted for free ?
by tkbunny 16 minutes ago
by RonaldJosephCote 21 minutes ago
Ruined my Account
by Boyus 34 minutes ago
Why Join | Chess Topics |
Help & Support |
© 2015 Chess.com
• Chess - English
We are working hard to make Chess.com available in over 70 languages. Check back over the year as we develop the technology to add more, and we will try our best to notify you when your language is ready for translating!