18965 Players currently online!
Man vs. Machine - good luck!
Turn-based games at any time!
Vote for the best move to win!
Do you have what it takes?
Backgammon, Yatzy, and more!
Sharpen your tactical vision!
Get advice and game insights!
Learn from top players & pros!
View millions of master games!
Your virtual chess coach!
Perfect your opening moves!
Test your skills vs. computer!
Find the right private coach!
Can you solve it each day?
Bring it all together!
Beginners, start here!
Make friends & play team games!
News from the world of chess!
Search all Chess.com members!
Find local clubs & events!
Who's the best of your friends?
Read what members are saying!
I'm using Windows 7 64 bit, latest Mozilla Firefox with latest Java.
1) When I jump to a board tab, the chat dissappears, and I have to click "show chat" every time, (for the same board that I had showed chat before).
2) I think enabling keyboard arrow keys to browse through the game is a must, especially for broadcasted games in Analysis section. Actually, this needs to be implemented in the general game viewer of chess com too. This is the single reason I browse through games on other sites than chess com.
3) It would be nice if the size of the chat window could be adjustable.
4) Here's what I think is a bug:
This applies for all games. I've just chosen a random one:
1) click Analyze.
2) click Game Editor
3) click on a move on the game notation window. (like, 1.e4, or 5.Qxd4)
4) now hit the right & left arrow keys on your keyboard. I see ghost pieces moving on an invisible board. (Wow I should remember that sentence!)
While I'm at it:
I think these colours are too aggressive & distracting, especially while I'm trying to analyze a game on the window just next to it.
Is official online fide rating worth?
by Pai_Mei a few minutes ago
Who will win the Grand Chess Tour?
by Robert0905 4 minutes ago
Using an analysis board during turn-based games: good or bad?
by HungKnight 7 minutes ago
by 1NaturalDisaster 8 minutes ago
Anyone interested in fresh,free chess videos?
by pattern21 8 minutes ago
Is KG usuable at my level?
by Pfren_Is_A_Good_Guy 10 minutes ago
The Hnerf Attack
by abrahampenrose 11 minutes ago
9/1/2015 - Reinforcements
by somenghosh 14 minutes ago
Who Will Win The 2015 Sinquefield Cup? And who will win Grand Chess Tour.
by P_or 17 minutes ago
shouldn't players be forfeited for incorrectly claiming draw
by Colin20G 23 minutes ago
Why Join | Chess Topics |
Help & Support |
© 2015 Chess.com
• Chess - English
We are working hard to make Chess.com available in over 70 languages. Check back over the year as we develop the technology to add more, and we will try our best to notify you when your language is ready for translating!