Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

Loooong delay waiting for computer analysis to process...

• 3 years ago · Quote · #1

Jesus_Quintana

[COMMENT DELETED]

• 3 years ago · Quote · #2

Boletus_CZ

I know the reason. Please read here. I only hope Chess.com prolongs our premium memberships by a period of time we haven`t been able to use the Explorer and other stuff.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #3

ivandh

I'm pretty sure the cable guys don't prolong your service if there is an outage but erik is more reasonable so who knows.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #4

Boletus_CZ

Well, the cable guys gave me a discount. Laughing

• 3 years ago · Quote · #5

ivandh

You have reasonable cable guys over there? That's just not fair, to have excellent beer and reasonable cable guys.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #6

Boletus_CZ

I am not sure I can name the company but since you are from the Czech Republic you know them - U**. But it happened long time ago when I used to live in Prague. It is possible things have changed for the worse ever since.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #7

ivandh

No I just changed my country, which I do constantly for various unrelated reaesons. (this one primarily being the beer and cable.)

Franken_Berry wrote:

The beer isn't all it's cracked up to be.

What do you know, you're from Tuvalu. Tongue out

• 3 years ago · Quote · #8

Boletus_CZ

ivandh wrote:

No I just changed my country, which I do constantly for various unrelated reaesons. (this one primarily being the beer and cable.)

I see but Ivan is a common Czech name - well it is common in many other slavic countries. Laughing

• 3 years ago · Quote · #9

OldHastonian

Boletus_CZ wrote:

I know the reason. Please read here. I only hope Chess.com prolongs our premium memberships by a period of time we haven`t been able to use the Explorer and other stuff.

It's not a reason, it's a fob-off. There have been numerous posts/complaints, but NO serious replies from Chess.com. I am now pissed off and about to terminate my premium membership...you can't treat paying customers this way and expect to stay in business.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #10

ivandh

This thread is about cable, beer and nationality-swapping Grousey, go grouse somewhere else.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #11

OldHastonian

ivandh wrote:

This thread is about cable, beer and nationality-swapping Grousey, go grouse somewhere else.

Piss off you (freeloading) tosser.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #12

ivandh

I might be biased but that was significantly less clever aside from the irony.

Post your reply: