Forums

My Favorite Color : Orange.

Sort:
Naakija

I think, I´ll write this text with my favorite and most used color of mine; orange.

The reason to this action is, I have failed to use COLOR ORANGE since Chess.com exchanged from alpha to this beta-format.

The COLOR ORANGE is one of my Group KingFischer 64´s symbol´s, Kingfisher´s, color, which We have used very much. In fact, all KF-Texts had it.

Has Chess.com occupied / reserved COLOR ORANGE for only themselves ???!!!

If that´s the truth, I propose Chess.com will remove the COLOR ORANGE from the color palette.

Greetings from Finland

by Lauri Aikio.

netzach

Sorry to hear that Lauri !!   Smile

pam234

I find the colour palette used by the beta system very wishy washy, lacking definition and brightness. Also when typing notes  the type (a wishy washy grey) is very faint.

Change for changes sake yet again.

ivandh

You mean like this?

Naakija

KingFischer 64-Color Code : Orange, Turqoise(blue) & Black.

Has Chess.com ruined all Our Formulas of Member Recruiting Invitation, News & Posts, Messages And All The Rest Team Textures ???!!!

This text is written with ORANGE COLOR.

Let´s see, if it´s published, too, with it.

ivandh

What browser are you using?

Naakija

Google Chrome.

keju

The problem may be the italics. The italics have a default colour which overrides the orange. Try making the text orange before italicizing them.

Naakija

Ok.

ivandh

Maybe don't make the text giant either. Those of us who have problems reading can adjust our browsers.

Naakija

2nd try.

3rd try.

Naakija

So this means, I have to re-write all KF-Text for this beta-format.

Oh dear.   Cry

Naakija

Anyway, Thank You, Ivan.   Tongue out

ivandh

Looks to me like you got it to work, italics and everything.

I used to have a great picture of people around Oulu celebrating their team's championship in the SM-Liiga, but I can't find it

Frown

pam234

SmileSmileWink Don't you just love Beta more and more as every day goes by.

Naakija

Only 2 MAJOR PROBLEMS for LA so far.    Undecided Smile

pam234

Lucky Lauri !

Naakija

netzach

Making me think of Dutch Football ? :

Image Detail

chessblood

?????