Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

New sound system

• 2 years ago · Quote · #121

LINKIN_PARK

If u dont bak old sound plz email me old sound i use in my chess engine. My ear gone mad hearing XXXXXXXX new sound. I wana rely kill who invented new lol sound . Lol management   [edited by a mod.  no vulgarity please. even if the sound does resemble a somewhat crude body function.]

• 2 years ago · Quote · #122

chessplayer11

I noticed that the sound for being put in check is virtually identical to the switching sounds in Jane's WWII Flight Simulator. In the settings and in game to switch camera views.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpLn-GyyxQI

• 2 years ago · Quote · #123

Improvisation

No vulgar comments are allowed but vulgar sounds are welcome

• 2 years ago · Quote · #124

NicoloPags

Improvisation wrote:

No vulgar comments are allowed but vulgar sounds are welcome

exactly

• 2 years ago · Quote · #125

Kings-at-Large

Hell ,I lost my game due to sound change. Go to hell chess.com.

• 2 years ago · Quote · #126

Kings-at-Large

The new sounds are a disgrace.

• 2 years ago · Quote · #127

Daeru

I thought this was an opening which was a sound system against .. 

-.-

• 2 years ago · Quote · #128

NicoloPags

Franken_Berry wrote:

I just wanted to express my sympathy towards the staff for having to suffer through the constant whining of the above posters.

they dont deserve it if they dont want us complaining change the sounds back

• 2 years ago · Quote · #129

willtest

Franken_Berry wrote:

I just wanted to express my sympathy towards the staff for having to suffer through the constant whining of the above posters.

My sympathy is for the mothers who had to raise these people through their whole childhoods.

• 2 years ago · Quote · #130

NicoloPags

this thread is obviously doing nothing im out

• 2 years ago · Quote · #131

chessplayer11

Franken_Berry wrote:

So what do like better about the new sounds? Oh wait, you joined yesterday and played just one live chess game.

• 2 years ago · Quote · #132

NicoloPags

chessplayer11 wrote:
    Franken_Berry wrote:

So what do like better about the new sounds? Oh wait, you joined yesterday and played just one live chess game.

yeah if you have barely(or not at all) heard these sounds then you shouldnt be posting here

• 2 years ago · Quote · #133

DeepGreene

New users present an objective perspective (unbiased by familiarity/nostalgia) that is as welcome as anyone else's. :)

• 2 years ago · Quote · #134

NicoloPags

what are the chances of the sounds going away any time soon?

• 2 years ago · Quote · #135

chessplayer11

DeepGreene wrote:

New users present an objective perspective (unbiased by familiarity/nostalgia) that is as welcome as anyone else's. :)

I didn't hear him say he liked it. And what again is the reason for removing the older sounds, replacing them kid tinker toy sounds and introducing each game with a blast of flatluance?

• 2 years ago · Quote · #136

CerebralAssassin

chessplayer11 wrote:
    Franken_Berry wrote:

this might be just a hunch....but I think Franken isn't exactly new to this site :p

• 2 years ago · Quote · #137

NicoloPags

chessplayer11 wrote:
    DeepGreene wrote:

I didn't hear him say he liked it. And what again is the reason for removing the older sounds, replacing them kid tinker toy sounds and introducing each game with a blast of flatluance?

blasts of flatuance are perfect for the people who made these sounds

• 24 months ago · Quote · #138

Kings-at-Large

I have to die soon. chess.com I pray you all may also die soon.

• 24 months ago · Quote · #139

LINKIN_PARK

backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk old sounddddddddddddd lol mangment

• 24 months ago · Quote · #140

Mate-And-Run

New sounds take the joy out of playing. These are killjoy sounds.

Post your reply: