New sound system

• 3 years ago · Quote · #141

milestee

ya

• 3 years ago · Quote · #142

Rock-of-Gibraltor

Rock-of-Gibraltor wrote:
    Rock-of-Gibraltor wrote:

You call these world class sounds. Eric! why are you ruining your site yourself. Eric ,you should fire the person who suggested you to put up these board sounds. Please save chess.com if you can.

chess.com lover

It was 27 days ago i.e. on 16 April 2012 chess.com came out with these new sounds. I have found some better chess sites than this. So I now come here occasionally. Our posts are falling to deaf ears.No use now . They are never going to re instate the old sounds.Chess.com is known for its stubborness in the business world.

http://www.chess.com/members/view/eilyisum

Eilyisum closed his accound due to these new sounds.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #143

Imminent_Death

16 April 2012 chess.com is a black day in the history of chess.com. chess.com is heading for imminent death.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #144

Imminent_Death

Imminent_Death wrote:

16 April 2012 chess.com is a black day in the history of chess.com. chess.com is heading for imminent death.

One day chess.com will close this forum because it has no intention of reinstating the old sounds. chess.com imposes draconian rules on its users.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #145

Zero-Tolerance

Imminent_Death wrote:
    Imminent_Death wrote:

One day chess.com will close this forum because it has no intention of reinstating the old sounds. chess.com imposes draconian rules on its users.

Agreed with you friend

• 3 years ago · Quote · #146

Man-of-War

The new sounds suck.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #147

Man-of-War

I hate these frigging new sounds

• 3 years ago · Quote · #148

Man-of-War

Are you people restoring the old sounds or not? I want a prompt and short answer in yes or no. Then I will take an appropriate decision against you.Then you will be responsible for your choice of decision.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #149

Conclusive-Win

Man-of-War wrote:

Are you people restoring the old sounds or not? I want a prompt and short answer in yes or no. Then I will take an appropriate decision against you.Then you will be responsible for your choice of decision.

Hey I also dont like the new sounds but I am helpless. But what are you going to do to damage chess.com. Are you going to hack it? Are you a professional hacker? chess.com be alert.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #150

Heart_Sinker

The new sounds are baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. very very baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

• 3 years ago · Quote · #151

willtest

Why did you change the sounds?

• 3 years ago · Quote · #152

UnderThreat

I think new sounds are ok. They are not so bad as some people are describing them. Please dont make a mountain of a molehill.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #153

LINKIN_PARK

lol underthreat new sound r gud but not better then old 

• 3 years ago · Quote · #154

Quiroga

A good fart its always great for who loses not for who wons ....dang, stinks here, i gave a fart..sorryCry. Urgent WCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!

• 3 years ago · Quote · #155

Imminent_Death

Quiroga wrote:

A good fart its always great for who loses not for who wons ....dang, stinks here, i gave a fart..sorry. Urgent WCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!

hello staff , the starting sound and ending sounds are not good ,please replace them. Rest is ok

• 3 years ago · Quote · #156

Chessking47

The bombardment of bad comments.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #157

DivineThinker

I also like the old sound very much though new sounds are not that bad.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #158

PLAVIN79

Frown

• 3 years ago · Quote · #159

LINKIN_PARK

staff w8ting for new sound addiction and we adddicted to new one forget old one. old is gold

• 2 years ago · Quote · #160

MartyMcFly1985

So, where is the improvement that chess.com promised???  It's been quite a while since they finally said they would do something about the new sounds and they still have done nothing.

Post your reply: