Forums

Sexual Abusing ADs

Sort:
udayan09
[COMMENT DELETED]
gaereagdag

What? French letters viva le Francais lol.

Fear_ItseIf

lol what? want to give an example of one?

AlCzervik

I log on to c.c for those ads.

gaereagdag

SBS late at night is one long mmmmmmmwhoa ad.

Stampnl

Your ads are based on your internet browsing history, so..

gaereagdag

Yeah, so avoid those raunchy back lanes of the internet and you will get ads for beer and walnuts and aftershave...

Ironknight777
Stampnl wrote:

Your ads are based on your internet browsing history, so..

lol

alimsiddiqui

yeah definatly they are based on ur bowsing history.......... so u hav change ur browsing pattern..lol

GenghisCant

I would hope that nobody is advertising sexual abuse lol

SPARTANEMESIS

I have never seen advertisements that were sexual in nature when logged in here at Chess.com.  I have seen ads that I thought were absurd and I know had absolutely nothing to do with my browsing history, they weren't sexual though.

kohai
udayan09 wrote:

Please change sexual abusing ads because we have kids below the age of 18 as our chess members. Please Help our next generation to grow good :)

If there are any inappopriate ads on this site you need to screenshot them for me making sure the page url is included so we can locate and remove these.

We do 'not' have advertises posting 18+ ads on this site, any ads that are will get removed.

That being said not all ads you see on here are coming from us, so can you please run a virus scan on your own computer

MrDamonSmith

D'oh!! As Homer Simpson would say.

ElKitch

Or become member and remove them + extra features :)

GIDtheKiD99
Or shut down browser I did that and never got adds on my tablet I don’t need it and never get em 😉
Magnus_Chase19

Bruh the last comment was 8 years ago stop reviving these threads

jomarielopez

lol