Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

Suggestions

• 3 years ago · Quote · #1

ChristianSoldier007

Just a couple of suggestions. I would love chess.com even more than I do now (if possible) and wouldn't mind the new format at all if the browser auto refreshed... so I dont have to manually refresh the page to see if I have new comments. Also, in the forums it would be awesome if we could have signatures. I'm going to start mine manually, but it would be cool if chess.com had a function so everytime you post your signature is there automatically.

Just a couple suggestions, thanks for all your work guys! Still my favorite site!

Christiansoldier007

teenreach4Jesus.blogspot.com

@christianchess7 Twitter

• 3 years ago · Quote · #2

trysts

Signatures? Like your actual signature?

• 3 years ago · Quote · #3

ChristianSoldier007

The forum signature is a block of information automatically appended at the bottom of each forum post. The kind of information allowed in this block can be:

• None. Some forums have this feature disabled.
    • Plain text. Most users fill their signature with some kind of witticism or aphorism, or even small drawing made by letters.
    • Links. Some forums use links with the "nofollow" attribute, and other forums use links without it. Usually the signature links are used to link to sites owned or favoured by the post author, although only those forums without the "nofollow" attribute provide the best SEO Benefits.
    • Images. The images are usually uploaded on photo-sharing sites, such as Photobucket or Tinypic. If the forum allows signature links the image can be used as a link too. The forum rules typically disallow "big" images. This is because big images can be annoying and increase page loading time. There are different types of file formats used for images on the web
  • 3 years ago · Quote · #4

trysts

Oh, I see. So you want to have some quote from the bible as your signature, I assume. 

"The (Nephilim) were on the earth in those days — and also afterward — when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them."

• 3 years ago · Quote · #5

CerebralAssassin

text and link siggies perhaps...but not image ones no...that's reduntant....we have enough folks posting pics as is Tongue out

• 3 years ago · Quote · #6

ChristianSoldier007

yeah probably not images

• 3 years ago · Quote · #7

FilipUser

Suggestion: It would be nice to be able to  tick a box to follow games, and then a list generated on my Homepage with shortcuts to the games i've indicated i want to follow. Ususally there are some games one wants to follow but it gets tedious working your way to the game every time you want to look at it...

• 3 years ago · Quote · #8

ChristianSoldier007

great idea @filipuser

• 2 years ago · Quote · #9

egdodnoj

Live 960 games.

• 15 months ago · Quote · #10

jhuang01

I suggest that 3|0 tournaments appear more often

Post your reply: