Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

Team Invites

• 3 years ago · Quote · #1

Vakman21

In my opinion, one should be allowed to send more group invites daily. This way, new groups could expand more quickly.

I believe that 30 invites are so few compared to the amount of players who actually accept those invites!

Please, let me know what you think!

• 3 years ago · Quote · #2

Pawnpusher3

I agree
  • 3 years ago · Quote · #3

ChessisGood

This is true, since you can always block invitations.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #4

Vakman21

So, I think we could do with a staff answer in this subject since it seems that many people share this opinion...

• 3 years ago · Quote · #5

Pawnpusher3

If we can't do this, can invites at least carry over. If someone is unavailable and can't send them, then they can do it tomorrow
  • 3 years ago · Quote · #6

Vakman21

Pawnpusher3 wrote:
    If we can't do this, can invites at least carry over. If someone is unavailable and can't send them, then they can do it tomorrow

yes, that is also important!

• 3 years ago · Quote · #7

mrguy888

chessisgood wrote:

This is true, since you can always block invitations.

How? I can't find it.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #8

Pawnpusher3

It's in account settings
  • 3 years ago · Quote · #9

mrguy888

Cool, I found it.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #10

Pawnpusher3

Hopefully that helps, but the idea Is to get more invites. Not block them.
  • 3 years ago · Quote · #11

mrguy888

Think of it this way: It gets more invites to people who want them. You don't have to waste them on me.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #12

Pawnpusher3

Well I think the idea is great. Everyone should have more than 30 invites a day
  • 6 weeks ago · Quote · #13

RockFanatic

Recently I "met" your problem with team invites. It really says 30 invites limit but I thought it is a kind of a boundary per day for each and every admin or superadmin, becuase I haven't found any particular or specific meaning in the message that explains it is for the whole team. So, on this matter, I have a suggestion. If it is possible these 30 invites per day to be made for each member of the admin's group of team leaders. My pros are the following :

1. Eventually in forming a new group or team, the founder will need less time to invite his/her friends to join.

2. In a gathering in between teams it will help all wanted users to join quicker and not just to wait for their turn to be invited, especially if they are new ones and don't know how to apply

and LAST . Usually teams and groups have more than 2-3 admins + superadmins in order all the activities to be done on time. If they are a good crew, a possible "division of labour" - (tasks),  is on count and the work of the one who would be responsible for team invites will be restricted of these 30 invites per day for the whole team or group.

As someone mentioned above, i would like to see what staff thinks about this thread.

Thanks in advance for any futher posts or help and answer from the staff.

Post your reply: