Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

Usernames

• 2 years ago · Quote · #1

Argonaut13

Just out of curiosity, why are you allowed only one username change?

• 2 years ago · Quote · #2

DaBigOne

I never knew you could change your username! Where can you change it?

• 2 years ago · Quote · #3

Argonaut13

O thats easy. You see your user name on the top of the webpage,click on it. It should bring you up to the page where you change your profile and stuff. Then, where you see user for example: Username: DaBigOne - Change username. Then click on it then it should bring you to the page where it shows. Username __________

Retypeusername_________. Does that answer your question?

• 2 years ago · Quote · #4

artfizz

• 2 years ago · Quote · #5

Argonaut13

artfizz wrote:

Well i didnt do that I just did it the way I said.

• 2 years ago · Quote · #6

DaBigOne

Argonaut13 wrote:

O thats easy. You see your user name on the top of the webpage,click on it. It should bring you up to the page where you change your profile and stuff. Then, where you see user for example: Username: DaBigOne - Change username. Then click on it then it should bring you to the page where it shows. Username __________

Retypeusername_________. Does that answer your question?

YuP!

• 2 years ago · Quote · #7

pumpupthevolume247

I never knew you could change it... personally I'm pretty happy with my "pumped-up" username(!!) Cool

• 22 months ago · Quote · #8

MohdNaufal

weirdcause when I want to change my usernames...they said You can't change your username while you are logged in to Live Chess.what must I do?

Post your reply: