Forums

VOTE FOR MISS CHESS.COM

Sort:
TheMagician

How can we promote this Wonderful Chess Site by gaining publicity, perhasps not just in the online world but in the General Media as well?

Imagine TV Stations worldwide hearing their is a Miss Chess.com Worldwide Beauty Pageant...perhaps without the swimsuits Ha Ha Ha. But seriously, read on.... It will certainly make a lot of Chess.com members rekindle their interests in the game. Ive see some lots of male admires/chessfriends votes of approval on some of our attractive members Bios.

Without mentioning any particular members without thier express consent , I truly believe a fun addition to the site would be a Miss Chess.Com online pageant where the judges could score points for

1. Being an ideal representative and the face of Chess at Chess.com

2. Have a genuine love of Chess and the Chess Community and must be a member    of  Chess.com for more than 3 months or whatever period the site determines

3. Most importantly be voted in by the members of Chess.com who can only vote ONCE.

4. Prizes could include 2 years free membership and a Chess Set or any other prizes Chess.com members can elect to contribute to be verified by Chess.com committee.

Ill leave rest up to you at Chess.com Central.

FideMaster John Curtis

Voting for more women in Chess.

trysts

A "genuine love for the chess community"? A "Miss Chess.com world-wide beauty pageant"? I'm going to get another drinkLaughing

oinquarki

Laughing

trysts

"It will certainly make a lot of Chess.com members rekindle their interests in the game. Ive see some lots of male admires/chessfriends votes of approval on some of our attractive members Bios."

And then have a tournament, with the winner getting a date with Miss Chess.com! They get to spend the day together "playing chess"Laughing

TheMagician
trysts wrote:

"It will certainly make a lot of Chess.com members rekindle their interests in the game. Ive see some lots of male admires/chessfriends votes of approval on some of our attractive members Bios."

And then have a tournament, with the winner getting a date with Miss Chess.com! They get to spend the day together "playing chess"

TheMagician

trysts-You have a simply marvellous sense of humour. You cracked me up!

the winner getting a date with Miss Chess.com! They get to spend the day together "playing chess" Ha Ha Ha Ha

AlCzervik

Hmmm.......as Keith Moon once said, "That'll go over like a lead zeppelin"

gambit13

Miss Chess.com doesn't have alot of competition. Off the top off my head Trysts, Kohai, lisaV and Batgirl should all be candidates. I'd also mention Natalia Pogonina but she alluded to detesting the chess player of the month of the month award as a awesome title. But no offense to the any members but I take goldendog for swimsuit section

xerxes69

Well said PerfectGent. I suspect the only woman that lets him touch her starts off life on d1.

Sreimund

Silly John,

What's a beauty pageant without a bathing suit contest?

honestly!

Crazychessplaya

Gambit13 omitted a key candidate, but I shall remain silent.

heinzie
TheMagician wrote:

It's because of pervs like you that they all quit

trysts
TheMagician wrote:

trysts-You have a simply marvellous sense of humour. You cracked me up!

the winner getting a date with Miss Chess.com! They get to spend the day together "playing chess" Ha Ha Ha Ha

Laughing

BC_91
heinzie wrote:
TheMagician wrote:

It's because of pervs like you that they all quit

+1. Magician, its 2011 you sexist muppet. grow the hell up.

BC_91

then he's the same breed of idiot, how could anyone seriously think this was a good idea?

Conquistador

Erik

trysts
LisaV wrote:

Hold on, time out.  I'm deeply offended.

I already am Miss Chess.com.  Didn't you know?

Apparently, THE PEOPLE do not take kindly to your rule, LisaV. Ever since you became Miss Chess.com, most of the population of the Canary Islands seem to think there are no longer any shoes available...curious...

batgirl

I'm seldom gone long enough to Miss chess.com.

trysts
batgirl wrote:

I'm seldom gone long enough to Miss chess.com.

Laughing

pathfinder416

Here's my nomination. I'm a leg man, and she certainly has 2 pair of them.