Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

Bulk IInvites to tourneys

• 3 years ago · Quote · #1

pchacha

Is there any way at all, within chess.com, to easily send an invite to multiple friends without having to cut/paste or create a .csv file?

This is extremely annoying and I'm confident there's someone out there that can help.

Thanks,

Punit

• 3 years ago · Quote · #2

TadDude

pchacha wrote:

Is there any way at all, within chess.com, to easily send an invite to multiple friends without having to cut/paste or create a .csv file?

This is extremely annoying and I'm confident there's someone out there that can help.

Thanks,

Punit

I believe friends track you automatically. If that is so, would they need, or more importantly want, an invitation in addition to the alert?

• 3 years ago · Quote · #3

pchacha

So are you saying that whenever I create a tournament, all of my friends are alerted?, even if they turned them off?

• 3 years ago · Quote · #4

furtiveking

pchacha wrote:

So are you saying that whenever I create a tournament, all of my friends are alerted?, even if they turned them off?

If the alerts are turned off, then no, they won't. But, if alerts are turned of, it's likely that they don't want to be notified about the tourney anyway, which is why they turned off alterts. ;)

Post your reply: