Forums

(~RESOLVED~)

Sort:
CastedShadow

[COMMENT DELETED]

finalunpurez

it happened to me once. 

random255

First, to your question: Prove to me the tournaments aren't rigged.  To that, I say, prove I didn't read War and Peace.  Prove that there isn't a stone on the Earth that has the inscription "U3aNp" carved into it.  Proving a negative is nearly impossible.

That said, it sounds less like a rigging issue, more like a technical issue.  Make sure Java is up to date, if you use IE try Chrome.  If you use Chrome, try Firefox.  If you use Firefox, try IE.  A different browser might do the trick.

If that fails, do all the standard checks on your Internet connection, make sure it's in tip-top shape.

random255

(Comment relevent only for fans of The IT Crowd)

Conquistador

I think I will put this with the rest of the fire.

kohai
random255 wrote:

First, to your question: Prove to me the tournaments aren't rigged.  To that, I say, prove I didn't read War and Peace.  Prove that there isn't a stone on the Earth that has the inscription "U3aNp" carved into it.  Proving a negative is nearly impossible.

That said, it sounds less like a rigging issue, more like a technical issue.  Make sure Java is up to date, if you use IE try Chrome.  If you use Chrome, try Firefox.  If you use Firefox, try IE.  A different browser might do the trick.

If that fails, do all the standard checks on your Internet connection, make sure it's in tip-top shape.

Unless there is a known issue/bug or there is something the programmers are already working on, support staff still have to cover the basics with you as a process of elimination.

Most 'support' channels will do much the same in the basic questions they have to cover first.

I recently contacted iGoogle to find out why their classic view of iGoogle docs works fine, yet their latest version called 'Drive' was on continuous loading.

Their reply was : Can you please clear your cookies. If that fails please try a different browser.

I do know it can be infuriating at times trying to get across your point about an issue you're experiencing, but please bear in mind that the support staff are not at your pc, they can't see what you see and unless you volunteer all possible information on what you've already tried, they will have to ask you.  If you don't tell them you've already tried on three other browsers for example, how are they to know? They aren't mind readers Wink