Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

Chess Partnership?

• 24 months ago · Quote · #21

chessmaster102

Its after May 4th just wanted to see if you guys still wanted to do this thing.

• 24 months ago · Quote · #22

shepi13

Yeah I'm still in, haven't had any contact with the others lately though.

• 24 months ago · Quote · #23

chessmaster102

lets give it another day or 2 to see if any contact comes in if not then Im cool with just working with you.

• 24 months ago · Quote · #24

DomcaxD

I am looking for some chess partner too.

My FIDE ELO: 1512

Contact me.

• 24 months ago · Quote · #25

chessmaster102

sure more the marrier

• 24 months ago · Quote · #26

Pawnpusher3

Ok cool, I'll join 2

• 24 months ago · Quote · #27

chessmaster102

nice well have a discussion tomorrow to get things ready and get our ideas together on how will be working together.

• 24 months ago · Quote · #28

chessmaster102

Hey guys does anyone have the membership status to start a group on chess.com that we all can privately discuss and post at ? If you do and would be willing to create it could you give the link in this forum and well practice and other stuff there.

• 24 months ago · Quote · #29

shepi13

I have diamond, if you want I could start one. What should I call it?

• 24 months ago · Quote · #30

Phelon

If you guys are just dedicated to improving Ill join your group. Cant say Id make all skype appointments though

• 24 months ago · Quote · #31

chessmaster102

thats fine Phelon well usually be doing and going over training games thru chess.com live and some turned-based games I'll give more info once the group is started and to avoid time confusion we should start talking about good time to log on on diffrent days of the week as soon as possible.

shepi13: the name shouldnt really matter but intresting enough to where it wont fell like school work going into it so any suggestions ?

• 24 months ago · Quote · #32

Pawnpusher3

Cool, Phelon is here too :)

• 24 months ago · Quote · #33

chessmaster102

developing masters sounds cool once you start the group just post the link here and be sure that the group is made private only for us.

• 24 months ago · Quote · #34

shepi13

Here is the group: http://www.chess.com/groups/home/developing-masters

I've invited those who said they are still interested, but as it is private I don't think you can join through the link. If you want to join just post here or contact me and I will send you an invite.

• 24 months ago · Quote · #35

chessmaster102

ok can you send me an invite.

• 24 months ago · Quote · #36

chessblood

I'll join. Any help is helpful.

• 24 months ago · Quote · #37

chessmaster102

sure thing but we really wanna just keep it around people who have OTB 1400+ or chess.com 1800+ atleast but one other player I was think of having in the group although he falls below the criteria is chirstiansoldier if he's intrested so you can play him in a friendly match and whoever wins might get in if all other members agree to have ya.

Post your reply: