Forums

Intermediate Level Tourney

Sort:
nameno1had

http://www.chess.com/tournament/intermediate-mingle

This is an invitation to a 60 player, no vacation tourney. It is 3 days per move, 6 to a group, with only 2 advancing from a group, regardless of tie score.

If you would like a chance to grow as an intermediate player, without being submarined by better players who have a low rating, due to just starting here, or you want a better chance to win a tourney, without having to make it through a murder's row of higher rated players, this tournament is for you. I hope you will join. Good luck.

nameno1had

I see a few people have joined . Thanks. Please tell your friends and foes alike. Good and friendly competition is needed for a good tourney.

nameno1had

I wish this site had an auto advertising feature. If it would post a new ad once an hour in this thread, it would be great advertising, especially for tourneys...

nameno1had

I wish this site had an auto advertising feature. If it would post a new ad once an hour in this thread, it would be great advertising, especially for tourneys...

winerkleiner

I am allergic to tournies and they scare me.

winerkleiner

But seriously I'm just a bad chess player.

rooperi

nameno1had

Thanks, welcome to the event... good luck

nameno1had

Thanks Winerkleiner for the help in advertising...

let me know when you need a favor....

winerkleiner

You and the misses need to attend my 1st annual Chess.Com dance party, sorry for the corney name.

winerkleiner

Check my How Fast Can You...Locked Forum to attend, just some fun on an uneventful weekend!