Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

TD forces withdraw

• 2 years ago · #41

kohai

joeydvivre wrote:
    computermedic64 wrote:

I didnt see a yes or no answer to the question, Do I lose points if a TD withdraws me from a tournament?  If you dont know, dont answer.

A TD can't do anything about your games, only your participation in the tournament.  You would lose points if he booted you.

A TD can only actually remove players between rounds, no-one, not even staff can remove a player from a tournament while they have games being played.

A TD can only remove a player from a tournament between rounds, not during.

• 2 years ago · #42

DondeCorleone

If you call asking a simple question wasting peoples time wellcooohee mister.Actually your wrong..So do you want to have another go at another lame and rediculous answer,or is that a waste of time.? It seems that there are alot of people with alot of answers ,none of which are correct.Maybe somebody should read rules etc before they give THERE own answer.

• 2 years ago · #43

GeneralChang

THANK YOU  kohai for the correct answer!  Now we can disreguard kplash and joey troll comments.  I will no longer track this forum now that I have my answer.  I will give it to the trolls to comment on to no end.

• 2 years ago · #44

DondeCorleone

Trolls..........

• 2 years ago · #45

GeneralChang

Found out joey had problem with ONE game with someone way below him, so he was just trolling. 

Bizarre matchups and unable to cancel

• 2 years ago · #46

Kphlash

curtfines wrote:

If you call asking a simple question wasting peoples time wellcooohee mister.Actually your wrong..So do you want to have another go at another lame and rediculous answer,or is that a waste of time.? It seems that there are alot of people with alot of answers ,none of which are correct.Maybe somebody should read rules etc before they give THERE own answer.

1 its "their" not "THERE"

2 how am I trolling by looking up the game, and seeing that you started it and telling you that you couldnt have canceled before hand? 

3. I find it hillarious that the guys with klingon icons are complaining about trolls... as they spam and fill up a thread with useless and false information with a very provokative title...when all they want to know is "Is there any way I can withdraw from a tournament without tanking my rating?"

• 2 years ago · #47

DondeCorleone

Provocative...c  not k...

Did not start it.

Will be getting my points back.

Did cancel beforehand.

Klingons,what do you know about them? probabley has much as you know about anything,which in this case is not alot.

So go on your trolling way and mind your business.

now that is hillarious.

• 9 months ago · #48

Stephenson2

This must be the attack of the trolls.

Just use Logic (I know it is not easy for some)

You can not loose points for games you did not play.

There is a difference between withdraw and account closed. I will let you trolls fiquare out the difference.

Goodnight Trolls

This forum topic has been locked.