Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

The Women's World Chess Championship of 2012

• 21 months ago · Quote · #221

trysts

THETUBESTER wrote:

I respect the men's team, but i feel comparatively speaking, the women edge them out a little.  Pay no mind to Scott's facts.  Facts are useless tools to dissuade someone into believing falsehoods.   :(

Yes, facts are the rocks that children throw at fictionLaughing

• 21 months ago · Quote · #222

Scottrf

THETUBESTER wrote:

Is Wang a boy or girl?  Guessing by the American take on that name, probably boy?

You really think Carlsen has finished behind a girl in a tournament in the past decade?

• 21 months ago · Quote · #223

Scottrf

THETUBESTER wrote:
    Scottrf wrote:
    THETUBESTER wrote:

Is Wang a boy or girl?  Guessing by the American take on that name, probably boy?

You really think Carlsen has finished behind a girl in a tournament in the past decade?

I did read somewhere that Kosteniuk destroyed him in a blitz tournament a couple years ago? 

• 21 months ago · Quote · #224

Scottrf

She beat him in one game, he blundered a rook, tried to change it but had already touched the piece:

http://www.chessgames.com/perl/chessgame?gid=1563977

• 21 months ago · Quote · #225

trysts

Much more impressive was Kosteniuk's win over Aronian in that tournamentWink

• 21 months ago · Quote · #226

trysts

I haven't figured out how to put videos up, but here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlQg9AQTeHA

• 21 months ago · Quote · #227

trysts

Well I tried to post the video again, but I failedFrown

@John:In blitz, an international master probably has better chances than any of usLaughing

• 21 months ago · Quote · #228

trysts

Though, I should say that I can probably beat Carlsen in a drunken chess game as long as I'm pouring the drinksWink

• 21 months ago · Quote · #229

trysts

What public are you referring to?

• 21 months ago · Quote · #230

trysts

Let me have a few drinks first before I consider it. Extraordinary proposals deserve an extraordinary amount of alcoholLaughing

• 21 months ago · Quote · #231

trysts

THETUBESTER is now blocked from this threadLaughing

• 21 months ago · Quote · #232

trysts

It's not like I wanted to block you, but I don't eat liver, I was eating a chocolate covered peanut cluster. Why anyone would assume I'm eating liver, and others would fear for my meal, is a bit much.

• 21 months ago · Quote · #233

trysts

Laughing

• 21 months ago · Quote · #234

trysts

That was fairly amusing.Laughing

• 21 months ago · Quote · #235

Conflagration_Planet

Bah! Hum Bug!!!!!!

• 21 months ago · Quote · #236

pdela

I missed all the fun, tubester, stop stalking trysts, she doesn't want anything from you :-(. trysts!!! sharon marie copperfield!! :'(

• 21 months ago · Quote · #237

CalamityChristie

all seals move into position, thread hijack in progress, wait for my signal..

• 21 months ago · Quote · #238

cabadenwurt

Dogone it ! Irina Krush is out now and I have nobody to cheer for. At the start I was worried that there were too many Ladies that I liked in this tournament. Oh well, better luck next time I guess. 

Post your reply: