Forums

Tournament withdrawal

Sort:
ozzie_c_cobblepot

Hi, is it possible to withdraw from a multi-round tournament in-between rounds (I've qualified for the next round) without penalty?

I'm in this tournament which is going to be 7+ rounds (100 people, 2 people per group)

kohai

As long as you've finished all your games in that round i guess so, yes..

I withdrew after completing all of my games in round 1. I wasn't penalised for withdrawing from the tournament.

Siecledelumiere

Ozzie I'm in the same position as you I want to withdraw from the tournament after compelting the first round.

Did you withdrew?

If yes were you penalised?

Thanks

ozzie_c_cobblepot

I didn't yet. I've got a bunch of tournaments, and I'm worried about this one tournament which may go 8 rounds... so I may end up withdrawing after all the other ones are done.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Siecledelumiere

Hi Ozzie, did not wait & withdrew yesterday. There has been no change yet in my rating, but as I said I completed my round and had no matches pending. It seems logical if you withdraw while still playing in a round to lose points but you cannot lose points out of matches not yet played (coming rounds) I guess.Cool.

Good Luck in your ohter tournaments

TEMATARE-2

I do want t proceed in playing, but in this Game there are too many low rated players and I want to withdraw right now: in that case could I be fined or not ...

Thank you

kind regards